Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loyalvillan

Aston Villa 5 Notts County 3 (aet)

136 posts in this topic

All of their goals had class written across them, all ours looked ordinary in comparison BUT a wins a win guys.

I know you went to Wembley last season but if I remember rightly, you wasn't at villa park for the cup games against Blackpool and Bournemouth in the earlier rounds

You remember rightly, I worked them days so couldn't go.

However I do have a season ticket and go week in week out whenever I can.

All of their goals had class written across them, all ours looked ordinary in comparison BUT a wins a win guys.

The first goal took a deflection. Second was a penalty.

Burkes was class. I even applauded it.

Here is the goals..

Nice goal at the end by Bennett. Grealish looked class in that game.

One of grealish's best games imo. Just needs more confidence in his shooting. Anybody else see him go to clap the county fans as well? The kids class

Bennett scored a good goal. My mate said he was playing CM, is that true?

Cant believe i got dragged suit shopping by my mate instead of going to this. Free bottle of Jamesons out of it though lol

Hope bennett gets a chance this season, even as a left winger!

He can deliver a cracking cross

One of grealish's best games imo. Just needs more confidence in his shooting. Anybody else see him go to clap the county fans as well? The kids class

yeah i just watched the highlights from channel 5

grealish did look good ,,,,and they say he gave his boots to a notts county fan after the match

sinclairs goals were put on a plate for him and he finished them

bit like gary linekar , alan sniffer clark or jimmy greaves would of done

and yes ,,2 really good goals from joe bennet and graham burke

yeah i just watched the highlights from channel 5

grealish did look good ,,,,and they say he gave his boots to a notts county fan after the match

sinclairs goals were put on a plate for him and he finished them

bit like gary linekar , alan sniffer clark or jimmy greaves would of done

and yes ,,2 really good goals from joe bennet and graham burke

Lets hope this is the start of a great season for jack!

Firstly, fair play to all those that could have gone last night bothered their arses to go. We definitely got our money's worth. Those who 'couldn't be bothered', I wonder how many of you will turn up at the Blues game or want a Wembley ticket should we do the unthinkable and get there?

Anyway I felt the play from some of our players last night was comical to say the least. I question how Nathan Baker has a new contract, and you can see why Leandro Bacuna is being picked ahead of Hutton (even though im no Bacuna fan).

Gil wasn't great for me - he grew into the game but I still don't see the fascination with him. Ayew - is he even a footballer?

I felt that Grealish impressed more and more as the game got on, while Richardson was pretty solid most of the game. Well done to Sinclair on his hat-trick but he really could of had 5-6 last night.

I thought the 'Who Goes, Who Doesn't" topic was put to bed ages ago by the mods of which you are one (and also forum founder). So why do we persist in trying to split the community with comments like the above ???

I thought the 'Who Goes, Who Doesn't" topic was put to bed ages ago by the mods of which you are one (and also forum founder). So why do we persist in trying to split the community with comments like the above ???

well said mate