Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 2 - Sunderland 2

Hi guys,

My first game of the season on saturday, can not wait!!!

Quick Question:

Are there any pubs or bars near Villa Park which have Skysports, which will be showing the T20 Finals day, Edgbaston, from 11am?

I support Warwickshire and want to watch the game before the Villa but want to watch the cricket near Villa Park/Aston so we can just have a short walk to the ground.....

any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

the pubs will be showing the lunchtime match between newcastle and arsenal

I'm flying over tonight for this game and if I see Gabby starting I might just walk out and fly home early. Sinclair needs to be in the starting XI and honestly I would pick Libor over Gabby. Give him a proper run out there and see what he can do.

Also what's the new drinking spot this season?

Aston Tavern by the church mate, some of the bar maids are unreal

Hi guys,

My first game of the season on saturday, can not wait!!!

Quick Question:

Are there any pubs or bars near Villa Park which have Skysports, which will be showing the T20 Finals day, Edgbaston, from 11am?

I support Warwickshire and want to watch the game before the Villa but want to watch the cricket near Villa Park/Aston so we can just have a short walk to the ground.....

any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Your best bet is to drink in the town centre and find somewhere up there with the cricket on. Then get the train about 2.20/2.30 for around £2.50 into Aston or Witton.

Most pubs around the ground will have the football on.

clinical finisher and great goalscorer jermaine defoe also got a hatrick the other night

and will be a handful on saturday

clinical finisher and great goalscorer jermaine defoe also got a hatrick the other night

and will be a handful on saturday

As he was last year.....oh wait!! Lol

I'm flying over tonight for this game and if I see Gabby starting I might just walk out and fly home early. Sinclair needs to be in the starting XI and honestly I would pick Libor over Gabby. Give him a proper run out there and see what he can do.

Also what's the new drinking spot this season?

This made me laugh ha. Huge game, I think Sinclair has to start this one with Traore on the opposite wing if fit.

Assuming Traore is not fit Id go:

Guzan

Bacuna-Richards-Clark-Amavi

Sanchez-Westwood

Gil-Grealish

Sinclair-Kozak

4-2-2-2, width from bacuna and amavi with sanchez to sit. Gil and Grealish can wander to create. Sinclair and Kozak both with a much deserved run up top.

Looking forward to this one probably be hungover tomorrow but don't care will be cheering the lads on. I going for a 3-2 to us be an exciting game as both teams looking for the win. Is it a fiver to get in the aston tavern and will the usual suspects from here be in there? Gabby to get the winner if he plays you heard it here first lol

Assuming Traore is not fit Id go:

Guzan

Bacuna-Richards-Clark-Amavi

Sanchez-Westwood

Gil-Grealish

Sinclair-Kozak

4-2-2-2, width from bacuna and amavi with sanchez to sit. Gil and Grealish can wander to create. Sinclair and Kozak both with a much deserved run up top.

No Gueye?

This will be my first live match this season, just got my ticket in Trinity, although I have had to make do with Row 'M'. I got Row 'A' for the Albion match, but could not get a ticket for Stoke City, that match is reserved for ST holders atm.

Prediction, made on 18/07/2015 : Aston Villa 3-1 Sunderland finger-x.jpg

Maybe this "bug" is just the fact, that couple of players will be dropped and when their replacements play well, they will be out of the squad even when the "bug" is gone. Timbo, you are a clever boy...

Tom Herwood plays more mind games than a Jedi knight lol

As a guess I'd say gabby dropped, he's deleted pics off instagram just got one now and Ayew because he's knocking off a national team mates Mrs, not that they have a apparent bug,

As a guess I'd say gabby dropped, he's deleted pics off instagram just got one now and Ayew because he's knocking off a national team mates Mrs, not that they have a apparent bug,

The Ayew thing was years ago, so dont think its him. Guzan possibly as rumours we are chasing a goalkeeper?

Sun is blazing.

North Stand is sparkling.

Ray's posing for photos and signing autographs like nobody's business.

UTV!