Sign in to follow this  
Loyalvillan

Sherwood Loves And Hates Grealish!

Loyalvillan    584

Tim is quoted say the below,

"I will back him 100 per cent, he is such a talented boy," said Sherwood. "I love him to death and I hate him at the same time. I want to nurture him to fulfil his full potential.

"He did annoy me in the summer, but he annoyed himself. Hopefully the penny has dropped with him.

"Young kids make mistakes. But they come through it. He is a one-off - and he is a one-off on the pitch. He has come through it and we need to move on now."

Lets hope he can mentor Jack to become a winner as Tim was in his playing days!!

i think Tim is a little in awe at his potential!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/9959370/aston-villa-boss-tim-sherwood-loves-and-hates-jack-grealish

Perth Villan    76

Tim is quoted say the below,

Lets hope he can mentor Jack to become a winner as Tim was in his playing days!!

i think Tim is a little in awe at his potential!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/9959370/aston-villa-boss-tim-sherwood-loves-and-hates-jack-grealish

I just hope that potential turns into reality. It would be such a shame to see it go to waste.

JustRich    97

Grealish could go one of two ways. He could be almost as good as georgie best or he could turn out to be another luke Moore. He has so much potential but he needs to get hos head down and do the work necessary to become a great player

Patrick    170

Grealish could go one of two ways. He could be almost as good as georgie best or he could turn out to be another luke Moore. He has so much potential but he needs to get hos head down and do the work necessary to become a great player

jack will never ever be anywhere near as good as george best ,,,,,,,but he does have a good future

his link up play with benteke and delph in the liverpool semi was brilliant

weather he can do that with the new set of players remains to be seen,,,but he will still have his talent

he will have learnt valuable lessons from the summer newspapers , dont worry about that

ps

just wondering whats happened to luke moore

last time i heard anything he had just scored the winner for swansea against man city about 3 years ago

just googled it and he is playing for Toronto which is in candada

jack will never ever be anywhere near as good as george best ,,,,,,,but he does have a good future

weather he can do that with the new set of players remains to be seen,,,but he will still have his talent

he will have learnt valuable lessons from the summer newspapers , dont worry about that

ps

last time i heard anything he had just scored the winner for swansea against man city about 3 years ago

jack will have remembered nothing from the summer.

dorset lion    356

Is it just me because i really don't understand all the hype surrounding Grealish, he has talent and could become a good player but i have seen nothing to warrant the amount of hype and press coverage he gets which runs at a level that would suggest we have unearthed the next Messi.

I say that in the hope that today he plays a blinder and makes my opinion of him seem foolish.

Loyalvillan    584

ps

Luke Moore looked really good, until he had shoulder injury and surgery! was never quite the same after that!

remember for years everyone considered his Brother as the big prospect! now he runs a taxi company! lol

MadMax71    15

Jacks no George Best thats for sure, Best loved running at defenders and terrorising them, something i would like to see Jack do more of because i think he definitely has the potential,He frustrates the hell out of me because when he picks the ball up he looks like he wants to go then throws the brakes on. Playing teams like Palace (no disrespect to Palace) gives this boy the opportunity to strut his stuff and give him the confidence he desperately looks like he needs because as sure as f*ck he aint going through top defences cold. Saying that there were times yesterday where his touch and passing were good, just wonder how much more we can get out of this lad.

avstu    216

Luke Moore looked really good, until he had shoulder injury and surgery! was never quite the same after that!

remember for years everyone considered his Brother as the big prospect! now he runs a taxi company! lol

Alcohol ended Stefan's career. I loved partying to much. Both brothers thought they made it before they did. This happens a lot at Villa. Players with loads of potential fail to make the step up because they are handed large contracts so early and are then not protected enough. Hopefully Sherwood can help nurture Jack into the special player I believe he can be.

Morpheus    51

ps

Weather?? He, he.

Morpheus    51

Reminds me more of Stan Bowles but not as good.

Perth Villan    76

ps

Thank goodness he's not playing with Candida!