Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Crystal Palace 2 Aston Villa 1

Didn't think it was sold out yet?

Unfortunately for me it is. Just checked on the official website

I can't see Westy beeing dropped no more unless he gets injured, in the latest interview he done, Tim sounded love struck with Westy, going he was over the moon him signing a new contract and carry on way he's playing will get England call up soon, and has been the most professional and consistent football he has got at villa at the moment

Unfortunately for me it is. Just checked on the official website

a testament to our fine away support!!

No mate, going away for a week to cornwall with the Tribe!

Enjoy yourselves. Hope the weather's good.

Have a great time

Enjoy yourselves. Hope the weather's good.

Thanks Both

was looking for a short notice holiday abroad at a good price but due to issues in Tunisia, Turkey etc the cost is sky high!!

Thanks Both

was looking for a short notice holiday abroad at a good price but due to issues in Tunisia, Turkey etc the cost is sky high!!

Love Cornwall. Like many places in England, it's fabulous if the sun shines - so let's hope it does.

I had the little ones at the beach from 10am to 6pm today here and we had a ball.

If we can get any of the 3 fit (grealish,Gil,traore) I think we have a chance of winning this if not a easy win palace

By the sounds of it, Grealish will at least be in the squad this week. Gil isn't too far off either. Good to hear.

For the artificial snobs who think they are too good for a Weatherspoons pub

try this place

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Railway-Telegraph-Thornton-Heath/156772171197685?fref=nf

and have some jerk chicken with rice and peas

jerk-chicken.jpg

You going there mate? You, like myself and others said you didn't like Weatherspoons?

Snob for not liking a place. Haha.

Prediction, made on 18/07/2015 : Crystal Palace 1-2 Aston Villa

Speaking from the bottom of the Prediction League, I hope that is not the 'kiss of death' !

You going there mate? You, like myself and others said you didn't like Weatherspoons?

Snob for not liking a place. Haha.

No Stu ,

sadly I'm not going to palace

And my problem with weatherspoons is the slow service, too many wealthy couples and young families taking too long ordering meals when all I want is a pint of cider.

I certainly wouldn't look down on the people who use these pubs by calling them dregs of society or sh*t people which pretty much summed it up for you