Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Crystal Palace 2 Aston Villa 1

242 posts in this topic

Benteke was poor in air when he first came to us too. Gestede's timing is off. He can out jump his opposition, just needs to get his timing right. I have faith that Rudy will figure it out.

So every striker finishes every chance that comes their way?? Aguero was clean through last week without a player near him only the keeper to beat.................missed.

He must be dog sh*t eh???

Gabby has been a poor finisher his whole career, we cant expect that to change.

Please do not compare Gabby with Aguero, its just disrespectful to Sergio

Please do not compare Gabby with Aguero, its just disrespectful to Sergio

I was just making the point even the best miss easy chances mate. :smartass:

I was just making the point even the best miss easy chances mate. :smartass:

I get that but just use someone like Akinfenwa or some league 2 player to compare gabby to lol

So every striker finishes every chance that comes their way?? Aguero was clean through last week without a player near him only the keeper to beat.................missed.

He must be dog sh*t eh???

Gabby has been a poor finisher his whole career, we cant expect that to change.

How many did he score in that game and who was it against........

Finishing one on one isn't easy. But you need your players to put away those chances.

No one will put them away every time and even 'top' strikers aren't very good at it Imo. Eg Aguero isn't the best at it, neither is Rooney. However, these players have the ability to create or score more difficult chances.

I thought Ayew was good at finishing and was good at timing his runs. Id like to see him over Gabby.

Our coach was behind yours and when you pulled over it wondered what was happening !

Mate couldn't believe it, and he didn't tell us he was stopping until someone asked why all the other coaches were passing us lol.

Mate couldn't believe it, and he didn't tell us he was stopping until someone asked why all the other coaches were passing us lol.

I was stood on the corner with an ice cold beer when your coach turned up, there was no room along the side of the ground so the steward sent you up the road lol

i know mate, was gagging for a beer aswell, i was the one licking the window lol, ended up in the offy by the ground.

i know mate, was gagging for a beer aswell, i was the one licking the window lol, ended up in the offy by the ground.

That's where I went, the pub down the road was rammed so I opted for the offy

Gestede does seem better at attacking the ball rather then trying to hold it up but Dann is very very good in the air

A bit depressing all round ...our 'great' left back gave them the second goal (late, as usual, we must be the world's worst for doing that).

The first goal...what was Clark doing?

The whole game...what was Gabby doing?

Sherlock says he won't be playing Traore because he needs to be bought up to speed...and promptly throws him on the day after he said it!.

Dann and Sako, from clubs down the road who would have cost next to nothing but wages, are ignored for another bunch of 'hit and hope' foreigners, the only difference is that this lot cost a lot more than Lambert's legion...

Jeez is there any end to this??

Been for a walk on the beach just back, oh dear an own goal and last minute crumble...

Two shots on target for the Villa, shocking that.

worst record in the prem...again....even the baggies have had more than us now, and they played chelski!

It's like watching Lambert football still, costly mistakes, no width, - and the team are carrying Gabby, complete shower from him once again, still baffled to why the club gave him a new contract, face it he would struggle to get into most Championship sides, only seems to want it in derby games, that golden chance yesterday to put us 0-1 up, another head in my hands moment. Lads played well, Sanchez had the best game in a Villa shirt for me, was baffled to why he was taken off as easily MOTM, Traore was class on the flank, the poor left back must still be thinking WTF, gonna be a handful on the wing, just needs to improve his delivery. Why on earth Guzan didnt put that ball into row z is still annoying me, he is a great shot stopper but his distribution is shocking, would of kept Given to be honest and flogged Guzan.

About time Palace upgraded that old toilet block, nice and clean for a change. Beer was shocking, £4.20 for warm beer, still sank 3 though.

How many did he score in that game and who was it against........

Should of had 4 in the first half.

Edit, against chelski and he scored 1 goal. another day he'd of had a 30 min hat trick.

About time Palace upgraded that old toilet block, nice and clean for a change. Beer was shocking, £4.20 for warm beer, still sank 3 though.

Bloke in front of me bought two Carlsberg and two slices of pizza, 17 quid he paid, he asked the girl serving if there was a celebrity chef baking it i burst out laughing she looked at him as if he'd gone mad lol

LOL. Not a brain cell between them either.

just been watching a repeat of monday night football with jamie carragher ,,,henri and garry neville analysing the weekends games

they had a camera behind the goal

scott dan was close to guzan and watching what he was going to do with the ball

guzan holds on to it for a few seconds

scott dan moves away but is still watching guzan

guzan stoops down about to roll the ball out to amavi

scott dan is then already closing amavi down before guzan rolls the ball out to him

jamie carragher says he cant believe guzan still rolled the ball out

he could have done a long kick into their half , even if it gives the opposition possession its not so bad when the ball is in their half

but to loose possession where amavi did ,,,,,,there is a good chance it will result in a goal conceded

and it did