Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Salifou's agent

Bomb Squad Mk Ii

Have I missed something or whatever happened to Jores Okore ? Is he injured or what ? My mind is empty what comes to him, but surely I haven´t seen him for ages.

Have I missed something or whatever happened to Jores Okore ? Is he injured or what ? My mind is empty what comes to him, but surely I haven´t seen him for ages.

I think he has just been dropped mate.

Had surgery over the summer as far as I know, think he was in the crowd at one of the pre season games, and isn't fully fit yet. I think it'll be mid to end of September before he's ready to play.

Injured and should return to training next month

Thanks mate(s). I had some thought lingerin´about injury, but couldn´t find any information. Okore is too good to be dropped. When he is fit, we have Richards, Lescott?, Clark and him. Should be enough ? Lescott and Richards will provide good tutoring for Okore, who is still young and could get much, much better. Has had his share of injuries, I feel we haven´t seem anything yet what comes to Okore, injuries and Lamberk... Hope he gets his chance in Timbo´s squad.