Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 1

Young would be diving every time Hutton came near him lol

Free kicks in some very dangerous areas.

Hutton better defensively than bacuna - refs are well aware of youngs diving.

I agree great time to play them but I can't see us taking anything from the game, think it will be a convincing 2-1 loss, but I'd go with a veretout screamer or another getsede bullit header for our goal.

I bloody well detest this fixture. Most of my family are Manure fans and unfortunately I think I'm in for yet another ribbing session. Rooney to score yet again and a three or four one outcome to the opposition.

Just glad to get this out of the way early.

I bloody well detest this fixture. Most of my family are Manure fans and unfortunately I think I'm in for yet another ribbing session. Rooney to score yet again and a three or four one outcome to the opposition.

Just glad to get this out of the way early.

Loving your positivity you old crow ;)

I shall be perched in the lower Doug Ellis for this one and the next few games. It's the one stand I have never sat in.

^^^^^ they put me there for a game when I broke my ankle Anne in the front row next to The Holte End, was a decent view but had to strain to watch play in the bottom right hand corner---if the sun shines for a day game you,ll get a tan, shades and a hat would be adviseable--likewise if it rains you,ll catch a soaking.

its about time we smashed these at home, start with Rudeee,if he,s fully match fit,and Jack or Gil,again if fit,---a bit wary about cashley--and his diving,give Hutton licence to make his presence felt,i,d rest Bacunna,for this one --he aint a right back as such,

The Famous Aston Villa 3 Manchester utd 2

Come On You Lions----