Followers 0
avstu

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 1

329 posts in this topic

i more excited about this game being on a friday night wish i was going

i more excited about this game being on a friday night wish i was going

Magical occasion under floodlights - some great night games in recent decades

Magical occasion under floodlights - some great night games in recent decades

not sure it will be quite like that Mate!! its still light at 2200 at the moment! lol

and i never ever expect a result against man U!

not sure it will be quite like that Mate!! its still light at 2200 at the moment! lol

Sherwood out if we lose...

Will light a cigar once the 4th goal goes into the United net :)

Will light a cigar once the 4th goal goes into the United net :)

We could be 4-0 up at half time and i would say a little pray to God for a draw as we are both reasonable folk!! lol

Can't see our wonky defence keeping them out. Maybe if we man mark Rooney with ten players we might get away with a draw if we can get Guzan to close his eyes and shoot. One just might hit the target?

I shall be perched in the lower Doug Ellis for this one and the next few games. It's the one stand I have never sat in.

Sorry Anne, I know I'm a bit slow but, what have u done to your leg? I had a hip replacement 6 weeks ago and getting my other done in October. I hope you recover well.

Sorry Anne, I know I'm a bit slow but, what have u done to your leg? I had a hip replacement 6 weeks ago and getting my other done in October. I hope you recover well.

I ruptured my Achilles, Perth.

Thanks. Hope you are on the mend too.

I think a 2-2 draw is on the cards i remember watching the game when we were 2-0 up going in to the last 10 mins and it ended 2-2 i feel a repeat coming up.

I ruptured my Achilles, Perth.

Thanks. Hope you are on the mend too.

Wow, that's pretty sore. I know, I did mine as a young bloke. I hope your not in too much pain Anne.

I think a 2-2 draw is on the cards i remember watching the game when we were 2-0 up going in to the last 10 mins and it ended 2-2 i feel a repeat coming up.

Worse was the one when 2-0 in the dying minutes and lost 2-3 .

Van nistlerooy got the winner - think schmeichel was our keeper that day .

Worse was the one when 2-0 in the dying minutes and lost 2-3 .

Van nistlerooy got the winner - think schmeichel was our keeper that day .

Yeah mate I remember that game. Fergie brought on Nistlerooy and it changed the game. Staunton couldn't handle him.

Fridays are for Crackerjack and beer nights out WTF happened to English football?

Fridays are for Crackerjack and beer nights out WTF happened to English football?

Sky wanted it on Saturday but police refused due to an edl meeting in the west mids .

Sunday was ruled out as United are in champions league on Tuesday so an exception was made to play Friday night.

This is the only Friday premier game in the league this season .

Sky wanted it on Saturday but police refused due to an edl meeting in the west mids .

Sunday was ruled out as United are in champions league on Tuesday so an exception was made to play Friday night.

This is the only Friday premier game in the league this season .

So far, until Sky find out they can make more money they will end up pushing a few more i bet this season

So far, until Sky find out they can make more money they will end up pushing a few more i bet this season

They said they were given special dispensation for this one occasion only and it will not be repeated .

However next season they have a contract for Friday nights too.

Where is everyone drinking now? I should be there in time for a bev. If not I'm in l6, say hello

Where is everyone drinking now? I should be there in time for a bev. If not I'm in l6, say hello

Aston Tavern mate

Not long now still think it's very strange to have the game on a Friday. Hopefully we do our best as would love to put one over on them lot. I really hope there are not many Man U fans in the home end it always p*ss*s me off when they jump up if they score and make themselves known but it will likely happen.