Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 1

329 posts in this topic

Sorry stu - but I don't want to part of this forum anymore - too dictatorial under Ak and Anne and it's not enjoyable posting here anymore .

Some decent posters here but the place has changed for the worse - I will not be back so please delete or ban my account .

good point,i mibbe should have and wish i did, but could admins not have moved it there its not promoting it its no worse than the bevvy thread it comes from a plant in south america mibbe you shoud give it a go it might make you relax & stress free mate

btw stu could you mibbe re-open the thread again plz & put it in the priv section ?

I didn't move it because it's against the rules. Anything against the rules are removed.

I am happy for you to repost in the private forum but I can't as it's completely gone. I just deleted it about 5am this morning. Sorry.

Tiredness and working 3 weeks solid gets to all of at some point!

And I am fine stress wise tbh. My personal life is very good at the minute! Just working non stop ;)

Sorry stu - but I don't want to part of this forum anymore - too dictatorial under Ak and Anne and it's not enjoyable posting here anymore .

Some decent posters here but the place has changed for the worse - I will not be back so please delete or ban my account .

That's your decision. All the best.

This has gone off topic now so thread is now closed.

dont be daft mate,i havent seen the wee debate you,ak or anne got into remember what i told you & everyone else its only words on a screen,thE defeat is still raw

stick around your a good poster like ak & anne you just all have strong opinions its all good,.