329 posts in this topic

villamanutd_home1516.jpg

ASTON VILLA vs MANCHESTER UNITED

Kick-off: 19:45

Friday 14th August

Villa Park

Premier League

Match chat & predictions.

Villa park under the floodlights - good time to play United early on and I fancy a 1-1 draw .

Start with gestede for this one as he gives us a prescence in the box .

Gestede v Blind :lol:

Villa park under the floodlights - good time to play United early on and I fancy a 1-1 draw .

Start with gestede for this one as he gives us a prescence in the box .

Agree mate 1-1 will be a cracking game I can't wait for this.

2 - 1 the Villa at the death sneaky back post knock in :smartass:

Watched them for small periods yesterday , the new Italian right back looked solid and did very little wrong, I would target shaw, IMO the most over rated player in years, remember albrighton tearing him to shreds villa v saints , I'd be tempted to play same team , possibly grealish in if fit

Would rather Hutton up against young for this game than bacuna .

Would rather Hutton up against young for this game than bacuna .

Young would be diving every time Hutton came near him lol

Free kicks in some very dangerous areas.

I think we can beat MU. They defense is vulnerable left to right.

Young would be diving every time Hutton came near him lol

Free kicks in some very dangerous areas.

Hutton better defensively than bacuna - refs are well aware of youngs diving.

I agree great time to play them but I can't see us taking anything from the game, think it will be a convincing 2-1 loss, but I'd go with a veretout screamer or another getsede bullit header for our goal.

I bloody well detest this fixture. Most of my family are Manure fans and unfortunately I think I'm in for yet another ribbing session. Rooney to score yet again and a three or four one outcome to the opposition.

Just glad to get this out of the way early.

I bloody well detest this fixture. Most of my family are Manure fans and unfortunately I think I'm in for yet another ribbing session. Rooney to score yet again and a three or four one outcome to the opposition.

Just glad to get this out of the way early.

Loving your positivity you old crow ;)

Feeling pretty confident about this game. Villa 2 - Utd 0

I shall be perched in the lower Doug Ellis for this one and the next few games. It's the one stand I have never sat in.

^^^^^ they put me there for a game when I broke my ankle Anne in the front row next to The Holte End, was a decent view but had to strain to watch play in the bottom right hand corner---if the sun shines for a day game you,ll get a tan, shades and a hat would be adviseable--likewise if it rains you,ll catch a soaking.

its about time we smashed these at home, start with Rudeee,if he,s fully match fit,and Jack or Gil,again if fit,---a bit wary about cashley--and his diving,give Hutton licence to make his presence felt,i,d rest Bacunna,for this one --he aint a right back as such,

The Famous Aston Villa 3 Manchester utd 2

Come On You Lions----

^^^^^ they put me there for a game when I broke my ankle Anne in the front row next to The Holte End, was a decent view but had to strain to watch play in the bottom right hand corner---if the sun shines for a day game you,ll get a tan, shades and a hat would be adviseable--likewise if it rains you,ll catch a soaking.

its about time we smashed these at home, start with Rudeee,if he,s fully match fit,and Jack or Gil,again if fit,---a bit wary about cashley--and his diving,give Hutton licence to make his presence felt,i,d rest Bacunna,for this one --he aint a right back as such,

The Famous Aston Villa 3 Manchester utd 2

Come On You Lions----

Good to know, Freddy. Cheers.

Hope your prediction is correct too.

will be interesting to see the formation. man u were set up 4-4-2 v spurs. wasnt there best performance but they seemed pretty composed with anythin spurs threw at them. i normally write this fixture off but with it been on a friday and utd with one eye on the champions league come tuesday..... i think anythin can happen.

head says 1-1

heart says 2-1 win for us with a gil 90 min screamer