Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancon05

Aaron Lennon

I would rather us stump up the cash for the likes of Matt Ritchie.

Yep before his price shoots up at the end of the season

Yep before his price shoots up at the end of the season

Decent player. Can use both feet, good in the air, physical and likes a tackle.

Decent player. Can use both feet, good in the air, physical and likes a tackle.

That is the key one for me mate, most of our guys are so one footed it just makes it easier for the opponents, i think Ritchie will stay with Bournemouth for the season though

Shaqiri off to Stoke it seems, would have been a good signing for us

That is the key one for me mate, most of our guys are so one footed it just makes it easier for the opponents, i think Ritchie will stay with Bournemouth for the season though

Shaqiri off to Stoke it seems, would have been a good signing for us

would have been a great signing imo

I think Townsend would be the better singing. But May be Sherwood could get the best out of Lennon.... What do you think ?

Prefer miley Cyrus if we after a singer :D

I think Townsend would be the better singing. But May be Sherwood could get the best out of Lennon.... What do you think ?

Townsend certainly can sing and had a good career with the who however Lennon is the better singer for me - strawberry fields forever rules !!!

Would like to see Townsend but that's not going to happen we should try and swoop shaqiri what a signing he would be for us someone to get the fans exited to watch

Think Shaqiri is vastly overrated to be honest. One of those players where the name has become bigger than the ability.

I prefer someone like Jefferson Montero of Swansea. I wonder how much he would cost?

The Swans paid £3.5 million for him so I would imagine he's worth slightly more than that now.

I actually think Lennon would be a good signing for us

Not sure about this signing. He doesn't seem that interested in coming to Villa. I see Montero as a similar type of player but younger and with a bit more skill.

I've seen plenty of games where Lennon has been impressive, seen far more where he hasn't.

Considering we are probably still just about in the black this summer comparing sales to signings isn't it about time we actually went and signed a player that made it look like we mean business instead of picking up a rivals rejects.