Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dancon05

Aaron Lennon

36 posts in this topic

I think Townsend would be the better singing. But May be Sherwood could get the best out of Lennon.... What do you think ?

Prefer miley Cyrus if we after a singer :D

Prefer miley Cyrus if we after a singer :D

Na mate Taylor Swift or Rihanna. :lol:

I think Townsend would be the better singing. But May be Sherwood could get the best out of Lennon.... What do you think ?

Townsend certainly can sing and had a good career with the who however Lennon is the better singer for me - strawberry fields forever rules !!!

Would like to see Townsend but that's not going to happen we should try and swoop shaqiri what a signing he would be for us someone to get the fans exited to watch

Think Shaqiri is vastly overrated to be honest. One of those players where the name has become bigger than the ability.

I prefer someone like Jefferson Montero of Swansea. I wonder how much he would cost?

I prefer someone like Jefferson Montero of Swansea. I wonder how much he would cost?

The Swans paid £3.5 million for him so I would imagine he's worth slightly more than that now.

I actually think Lennon would be a good signing for us

I actually think Lennon would be a good signing for us

Not sure about this signing. He doesn't seem that interested in coming to Villa. I see Montero as a similar type of player but younger and with a bit more skill.

I've seen plenty of games where Lennon has been impressive, seen far more where he hasn't.

Considering we are probably still just about in the black this summer comparing sales to signings isn't it about time we actually went and signed a player that made it look like we mean business instead of picking up a rivals rejects.