Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancon05

Aaron Lennon

There are rumours doing there rounds that we have entered talks with Tottenham for a possible £5mill move for him, after he spent last year on loan at Everton

Not sure about him. I always thought his mind was too in advance of his team mates. Often he would rush ahead of his team mates into the opposition territory and cross the ball with no one there. He is very fast and very direct but I really don't know.

To much like gabby for my liking with pace his only weapon tends to run with head down, crossing poor, no thanks think Townsend would be a better shout.

Very little end product and along with Adebayor should be left well alone. Injury prone as well. A big no thanks.

Papers making stuff up because we are after Traore

Unfortunately ak I think we've already bid 5m for him. Severely underwhelmed by this.

Unfortunately ak I think we've already bid 5m for him. Severely underwhelmed by this.

I was starting to feel good about our transfers, this would be a bad signing for sure.

From what I've seen of him he has always struggled to cross a ball, it used to frustrate me when he got an England call up. He did seem to do well at Everton last season though.