Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancon05

Aaron Lennon

dancon05    2

There are rumours doing there rounds that we have entered talks with Tottenham for a possible £5mill move for him, after he spent last year on loan at Everton

Perth Villan    76

Not sure about him. I always thought his mind was too in advance of his team mates. Often he would rush ahead of his team mates into the opposition territory and cross the ball with no one there. He is very fast and very direct but I really don't know.

Devon-lion    3

To much like gabby for my liking with pace his only weapon tends to run with head down, crossing poor, no thanks think Townsend would be a better shout.

Morpheus    51

Very little end product and along with Adebayor should be left well alone. Injury prone as well. A big no thanks.

Morpheus    51

Papers making stuff up because we are after Traore

Unfortunately ak I think we've already bid 5m for him. Severely underwhelmed by this.

Unfortunately ak I think we've already bid 5m for him. Severely underwhelmed by this.

I was starting to feel good about our transfers, this would be a bad signing for sure.

Apollo    159

From what I've seen of him he has always struggled to cross a ball, it used to frustrate me when he got an England call up. He did seem to do well at Everton last season though.

benutv3    3

I remember how devastating Spurs' attack was with him and Bale on the wings. Unfortunately I think Bale was making him look better than he is and he looked average at Everton last season.

Eastie    128

I remember how devastating Spurs' attack was with him and Bale on the wings. Unfortunately I think Bale was making him look better than he is and he looked average at Everton last season.

Too injury prone .

ak47deol    177

Please dont happen, injury prone, lightweight, high wages and over rated

Perth Villan    76

I thought he was going to Everton and turned Villa down.

Dimitri    261

another n'zogbia then

ak47deol    177

I thought he was going to Everton and turned Villa down.

Cant see it as they have Gerard Deulofeu now plus Miralles has signed a new deal

another n'zogbia then

Bascially yes mate