Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peever

My New Avillafan Shirt

home jersey finally arrived. apparently paying over the odds for the jersey doesnt make it come quicker :( (80 euro). anyways last year i bought the away jersey thought it was cool till it turned up in the post with black marks on it. i bought it in extra large and it was fairly comfortable. compared to the old FX pro nike jerseys though its horrible. this year i got no black marks on it but XL is swimming on me. hopefully a wash or 2 will sort it out. i havent lost much weight since last year but the top would suggest i lost about 30 kilo lol

AnneMc    265

home jersey finally arrived. apparently paying over the odds for the jersey doesnt make it come quicker :( (80 euro). anyways last year i bought the away jersey thought it was cool till it turned up in the post with black marks on it. i bought it in extra large and it was fairly comfortable. compared to the old FX pro nike jerseys though its horrible. this year i got no black marks on it but XL is swimming on me. hopefully a wash or 2 will sort it out. i havent lost much weight since last year but the top would suggest i lost about 30 kilo lol

Small was hanging off me so I got a large boys' one and it's grand.

Loyalvillan    584

Decided to get the Green,Black and Red Muller top for this year! plenty of room and i love it!!

Decided to get the Green,Black and Red Muller top for this year! plenty of room and i love it!!

i think u would look lovely in this loyal. if they had it in a christmas jumper style for the festive season. im sure ur mother would say u look adorable lol

aston-villa-1993-95-1-1.jpg?w=470

Dimitri    261

my favourite away kit & my 1st villa strip,good memories from that era under big ron

dorset lion    356

For me this year i am going for the white training top! even though i think the away kit is pukka it is only in slim fit and it does not suit us with a ahem "fuller figure"!! lol

I believe the polite expression is Rubenesque :lol: