Peever

My New Avillafan Shirt

107 posts in this topic

Away shirt looks great with the black lettering and numbering.

I'll get mine on Friday.

Home one in particular seems a bit shiny.

I was thinking about this crest thing Anne - would a black polo with yellow crest be possible?

I love the away kit, the Black badge and black lettering as you say looks mint!

one of the best away tops since the Black FX Pro Nike kit!

Black fx pro was my favourite away shirt ever mate.

mine too as you can see!!

11108219_984400771579068_447508450547953

mine too as you can see!!

11108219_984400771579068_447508450547953

Prefer the short sleeved version though mate .

stil my fav away kit & my 1st ever villa kit

135x160_fitbox-c13002308_h.jpg

Prefer the short sleeved version though mate .

fussy fcuker!! lol

I was thinking about this crest thing Anne - would a black polo with yellow crest be possible?

There's one on sale in the club shop.

No way: the logo was a mess on that one. It's the only Nike kit I wasn't a huge fan of because the quality was relatively poor but I had mine on the other day.

ordred the home jersey. euro is robbing me bigtime. 80 fukin euro it cost

ordred the home jersey. euro is robbing me bigtime. 80 fukin euro it cost

Mate, I would have got you one and met you for a beer or posted it. Ripping the arse out of it at that price.

Mate, I would have got you one and met you for a beer or posted it. Ripping the arse out of it at that price.

cheers anne

dont ever meet me, i warned u!!!!

cheers anne

LOL. I have been drinking with Peever and survived, faring better than some.

cheers anne

thats true i ended up in spending an evening in a glesga cell because of ye boy'o lol

I wouldn't be allowed to wear it golfing, as no logos are allowed here, but Peever's still going to be sent back to the cresting place.

No logos golfing? Like, not allowed on the course?

you are not even allowed a shirt without a collar in some places

Really? Interesting

Really? Interesting

aye,theyre funny cunts,sort for snobs with money,i dont like these wee golf clubs full of auld bigots n masons with money not my cuppa tea,if it was up to me id ban the game & thats coming from a country who loves it golf

Yep my local club doesn't allow it.

No logos golfing? Like, not allowed on the course?

Or in the clubhouse, yes. Polo shirts fine but no t-shirts and strict rules re: dress codes. You can wear a branded shirt where logo is discreet but couldn't advertise a site or wear a Villa polo from the shop, for example.

Have seen pictures of Peever swigging from a can as he plays, which just wouldn't be allowed here.

I must visit my brother soon and go golfing in Canada. Well, I say soon but imagine it would help if my leg worked before I attempted to get legless on a golf course.

Or in the clubhouse, yes. Polo shirts fine but no t-shirts and strict rules re: dress codes. You can wear a branded shirt where logo is discreet but couldn't advertise a site or wear a Villa polo from the shop, for example.

Have seen pictures of Peever swigging from a can as he plays, which just wouldn't be allowed here.

I must visit my brother soon and go golfing in Canada. Well, I say soon but imagine it would help if my leg worked before I attempted to get legless on a golf course.

Oh wow. It's just wrong not to have beer on the course here. And as far as dress codes, I don't believe there are any.. Not any of the courses I've been to! Yes get your leg better and come visit!! I'll go wherever you end up! I'm only a 7 hour drive from where Peever is! Not far at all!!

Oh wow. It's just wrong not to have beer on the course here. And as far as dress codes, I don't believe there are any.. Not any of the courses I've been to! Yes get your leg better and come visit!! I'll go wherever you end up! I'm only a 7 hour drive from where Peever is! Not far at all!!

LOL. Only time you'd get a beer on the course here is on captain's day, when they have a barbecue and beers at the ninth.

Dress codes are standard. Would be a pretty poor club that would allow collarless shirts.

Yes, we should get over. My brother is in Oakville on the outskirts of Toronto but there'd be nothing stopping us moving around.

I spent a lot of my holidays in Canada when I was younger and always enjoyed it.

Think the last time I was in Canada must have been in 2007 to see Toronto FC v Villa so a visit is overdue really.

LOL. Only time you'd get a beer on the course here is on captain's day, when they have a barbecue and beers at the ninth.

Dress codes are standard. Would be a pretty poor club that would allow collarless shirts.

Yes, we should get over. My brother is in Oakville on the outskirts of Toronto but there'd be nothing stopping us moving around.

I spent a lot of my holidays in Canada when I was younger and always enjoyed it.

Think the last time I was in Canada must have been in 2007 to see Toronto FC v Villa so a visit is overdue really.

Oh yes I know where Oakville is. I have family in Brampton and was just in Toronto last Sunday on a flight layover. Met up with a Villa friend there. It is a really nice place. Sounds like you are due for another trip over!!

Oh yes I know where Oakville is. I have family in Brampton and was just in Toronto last Sunday on a flight layover. Met up with a Villa friend there. It is a really nice place. Sounds like you are due for another trip over!!

So much world, so little time...

So much world, so little time...

Don't I know it!

There's one on sale in the club shop.

Ha just seen it - nice looking - thanks Anne - will add it to my birthday list - already got new away shirt , villa crest ring and Beatles anthology DVD set ticked off my list :)