Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
villagaz711

New Signings

35 posts in this topic

now that i watched this new villa team of 15/16 season ive good feeling about big rudy,loved his bullet header,i know he came from blackburn i just hope he isnt a big carthorse

now that i watched this new villa team of 15/16 season ive good feeling about big rudy,loved his bullet header,i know he came from blackburn i just hope he isnt a big carthorse

His movement wasn't bad. He's definitely more mobile than Kozak.

I like the signings Tim has made and the for the most part they seem to be good signings, i accept that not all will make the grade and i have doubts about Ayew but no manager has a 100% success rate in tranfers.

Avami,Gustede,Richards look the real deal and the securing of Clark and Westwood to long term deals is also a major plus

I like the signings Tim has made and the for the most part they seem to be good signings, i accept that not all will make the grade and i have doubts about Ayew but no manager has a 100% success rate in tranfers.

Avami,Gustede,Richards look the real deal and the securing of Clark and Westwood to long term deals is also a major plus

Dunno about gestede mate he's had a total of about 60-70 minutes, yeah he scored but against United he was ineffective. Give it time I'm sure he'll be OK but o wouldn't call him the real deal just yet.

Amavi and gueye however do look class

Dunno about gestede mate he's had a total of about 60-70 minutes, yeah he scored but against United he was ineffective. Give it time I'm sure he'll be OK but o wouldn't call him the real deal just yet.

Amavi and gueye however do look class

lol, i meant Guye and not Gustede!!

too much stella!! i am on annual leave after all!! lol

Just too soon to judge any of them yet.

maybe but the signs are good for some of them!

lol, i meant Guye and not Gustede!!

too much stella!! i am on annual leave after all!! lol

:lol: lucky you! I take over my branch and from 9th-28th September I'm on my own due to people having prebooked holidays and/or leaving. I'll need a bloody good holiday myself in October!

Amavi, gueye are the stand outs for me the rest need time but things will get better I'm sure. Cb and striker hopefully will be added although I think a few need to be shipped out first.

Another player tied down to a new contract! Bacuna gets a new 5 year deal! well done Villa and Tim