Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

villagaz711

New Signings

dorset lion    356

True that. Our Dimitri keeps us entertained

Is that what you call it, i've had to go into therapy after reading one to many of his threads.......and by one to many i mean one.

JustRich    97

Is that what you call it, i've had to go into therapy after reading one to many of his threads.......and by one to many i mean one.

Hahaha they do tend to carry an ever lasting memory

Dimitri    261

Well, i'm irish so im a celtic fan too, thanks very much for the welcome, i see you were voted most controversial 14/15, did you just make that up yourself or is that for real?

tbf i dont think i deserve the most controversial award but hey ho never mind,what part of ireland are ye from weve got posters from newry,belfast,dublin,cork & limerick on here

Loyalvillan    584

Only new signing who did not impress me or showed quality was Ayew yesterday, but give him time, i am sure he will get to grips

Dimitri    261

now that i watched this new villa team of 15/16 season ive good feeling about big rudy,loved his bullet header,i know he came from blackburn i just hope he isnt a big carthorse

AnneMc    265

now that i watched this new villa team of 15/16 season ive good feeling about big rudy,loved his bullet header,i know he came from blackburn i just hope he isnt a big carthorse

His movement wasn't bad. He's definitely more mobile than Kozak.

Loyalvillan    584

I like the signings Tim has made and the for the most part they seem to be good signings, i accept that not all will make the grade and i have doubts about Ayew but no manager has a 100% success rate in tranfers.

Avami,Gustede,Richards look the real deal and the securing of Clark and Westwood to long term deals is also a major plus

JustRich    97

I like the signings Tim has made and the for the most part they seem to be good signings, i accept that not all will make the grade and i have doubts about Ayew but no manager has a 100% success rate in tranfers.

Avami,Gustede,Richards look the real deal and the securing of Clark and Westwood to long term deals is also a major plus

Dunno about gestede mate he's had a total of about 60-70 minutes, yeah he scored but against United he was ineffective. Give it time I'm sure he'll be OK but o wouldn't call him the real deal just yet.

Amavi and gueye however do look class

Loyalvillan    584

Dunno about gestede mate he's had a total of about 60-70 minutes, yeah he scored but against United he was ineffective. Give it time I'm sure he'll be OK but o wouldn't call him the real deal just yet.

Amavi and gueye however do look class

lol, i meant Guye and not Gustede!!

too much stella!! i am on annual leave after all!! lol

JustRich    97

lol, i meant Guye and not Gustede!!

too much stella!! i am on annual leave after all!! lol

:lol: lucky you! I take over my branch and from 9th-28th September I'm on my own due to people having prebooked holidays and/or leaving. I'll need a bloody good holiday myself in October!

Amavi, gueye are the stand outs for me the rest need time but things will get better I'm sure. Cb and striker hopefully will be added although I think a few need to be shipped out first.

Loyalvillan    584

Another player tied down to a new contract! Bacuna gets a new 5 year deal! well done Villa and Tim