Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaunwilding89

Official: Adama Traore Signs

Here is a YouTube video on him..

I asked a Barca fan who watches the B team more than the first team and this is what he said about the player..

Villa will heavily rely on his brutal speed and strength, and only that. They will help him become an excellent PL player. The more time he spends there, the less likely he is to return to Barça. So sad. People who haven't watched Adama regularly have most probably no idea how good he is. He'll become one of PL's best players in a few years and sign for Chelsea/City/United for 50-60M at least.

He got 14 assists for the Barca B team last year.

Never really made it on my saves lol

I don't have it myself lol. I had to play a villa career on FIFA with my son today, I'm there trying to bring in players like Ings, Trippier and Roberts where he wanted Suarez etc ! He weren't impressed with my penny pinching, bargain basement signings lol.

tried to paste something about this, but it wont let me, why?

Not sure, Roger.

Are you getting an error message?

I get the same thing, paste is "greyed out" whenever I attempt it

no problems from my side on this matter!!

Admins, can you please advise?