Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaunwilding89

Official: Adama Traore Signs

Reading Will be either 6m euros with a buy back clause and option for a 4th year or Was also apparently discussed at 12m without buy back clause .

By all accounts it is indeed all agreed and a done deal According to HH who has a contact inside the club Close to Tim .

Reckons traore was top target from day one of the window opening.

We will see if true .

HH knows feck all and is one my most disliked media sluts!!!

HH knows feck all and is one my most disliked media sluts!!!

Howard Hodgson does know f*ck all tbf

Howard Hodgson does know f*ck all tbf

To be fair I know HH from a previous forum and he knows more than we do like it or not .

Besides the radio podcasts with fox he's had meeting with Sherwood too which is more than any of us have done .

He has had private meetings with Tom fox for certain and has done podcasts regarding those meetings with Jonny Gould and is in favour after his bust up with Faulkner .

He may not be everyone cup of tea granted but I've had dealings with him and he's not as bad as some portray him.

He said due diligence had fallen through and everyone on here cried bullshit a few weeks ago so I will not mention him again - those who have slagged him off have probably never spoke to the guy in all fairness either.

Howard tends to be like marmite among many - and for a time he was not in favour after his letter to Lerner and faulkners over the top reaction - since fox came in he has been back in favour and puts a fair bit of cash into the club .

Anyway back on topic the arrival of traore would certainly give us quality width up front.

this guy could be great for us, only thing i will say is , we will hear a lot of

BtjNIWx.png?1

from the stands

this guy could be great for us, only thing i will say is , we will hear a lot of

BtjNIWx.png?1

from the stands

Ha him and ayew will be tackling each other in that case :)

Talksport, the Express and many other new forums reporting his is flying in tonight for talks as a fee was agreed

is he any good?

Talksport, the Express and many other new forums reporting his is flying in tonight for talks as a fee was agreed

is he any good?

Loads of potential, but never really tried at a high level

Here is a YouTube video on him..

I asked a Barca fan who watches the B team more than the first team and this is what he said about the player..

Villa will heavily rely on his brutal speed and strength, and only that. They will help him become an excellent PL player. The more time he spends there, the less likely he is to return to Barça. So sad. People who haven't watched Adama regularly have most probably no idea how good he is. He'll become one of PL's best players in a few years and sign for Chelsea/City/United for 50-60M at least.

He got 14 assists for the Barca B team last year.

Never really made it on my saves lol

I don't have it myself lol. I had to play a villa career on FIFA with my son today, I'm there trying to bring in players like Ings, Trippier and Roberts where he wanted Suarez etc ! He weren't impressed with my penny pinching, bargain basement signings lol.

tried to paste something about this, but it wont let me, why?

Not sure, Roger.

Are you getting an error message?

I get the same thing, paste is "greyed out" whenever I attempt it

no problems from my side on this matter!!

Admins, can you please advise?