Shaunwilding89

Official: Adama Traore Signs

119 posts in this topic

Here is a YouTube video on him..

I asked a Barca fan who watches the B team more than the first team and this is what he said about the player..

Villa will heavily rely on his brutal speed and strength, and only that. They will help him become an excellent PL player. The more time he spends there, the less likely he is to return to Barça. So sad. People who haven't watched Adama regularly have most probably no idea how good he is. He'll become one of PL's best players in a few years and sign for Chelsea/City/United for 50-60M at least.

He got 14 assists for the Barca B team last year.

Never really made it on my saves lol

I don't have it myself lol. I had to play a villa career on FIFA with my son today, I'm there trying to bring in players like Ings, Trippier and Roberts where he wanted Suarez etc ! He weren't impressed with my penny pinching, bargain basement signings lol.

He looks a very exciting prospect going off the YouTube video that Stu has shared.

tried to paste something about this, but it wont let me, why?

Not sure, Roger.

Are you getting an error message?

I get the same thing, paste is "greyed out" whenever I attempt it

no problems from my side on this matter!!

Admins, can you please advise?

I really want us to sign him he looks very talented just what we need at Villa Park.

Passed medical, doing pitch warm ups as i type.

will be a great signing, a player who aint scared to run at people maybe we can play with 2 wingers and Rudy up top?

If we don't hear anything tomorrow this is dead, I think they'll do another one of those unveilings before the game perhaps? Especially now the games a sell out

Jackpot, we've done well to get this deal over the line with others seemingly interested. Welcome to VP Adama

@AVFCOfficial: TRANSFER NEWS: Huge welcome to our new signing Adama Traore, who joins us from @FCBarcelona. #AVFC #WelcomeAdama http://t.co/CSmKLH607a

@John__Percy: Barcelona have insisted on a buy-back option for Adama Traore for the first 3 years of his contract + 1st refusal on any transfer #avfc

Great signing.

Where are those who said we wouldn't be spending big money this window. Gone very quiet lol.