Shaunwilding89

Official: Adama Traore Signs

Eastie    128

@barcastuff: Contrary to reports yesterday, Liverpool are not interested in B winger Adama (19). Likely to join Stoke or Aston Villa. [liverpool echo]

AnneMc    265

@barcastuff: Contrary to reports yesterday, Liverpool are not interested in B winger Adama (19). Likely to join Stoke or Aston Villa. [liverpool echo]

Was also reported, numerous times, in 'The Liverpool Echo' that Rodgers had no interest in Benteke so I wouldn't pass any remarks on anything printed in that paper.

Johnson89    2

Would be a real crowd pleaser if we pulled it off. Strong, skilful and immensely quick. Reminds me a lot of the Ox, with more tricks

Eastie    128

It's between villa and Stoke for his signature surely we have more to offer than Stoke ( training facilities ect)

Saw stoke chairman on sky saying his club have a great relationship with barca and have taken 3 players from them .

Hughes also played for barca although I'd agree - villa are the better bet in my eyes.

AnneMc    265

Traore has the same agent as Crespo, for what that's worth.

Eastie    128

Traore has the same agent as Crespo, for what that's worth.

Also we have Gil and crespo to help him feel at home with a bit of Spanish .

I've not seen him play but everyone who has seems to rate him - if we did get him I'd expect that to be it regarding attacking players .

dorset lion    356

Just googled him, Mail online are reporting he is in talks with us and Stoke have missed out. Not 100% convincing but a little more encouraging than the other way around.

dorset lion    356

I would also add that we seem to be very attractive to lots of young promising overseas players this summer, as should be. Because as much as players want to play in the CL a good start is playing in the PL with a club of our stature, it is long overdue that we should be punching our weight in the transfer market.

• Upvote 1

Morpheus    51

well worth a gamble if the 7m quoted is anywhere near accurate. looks a tidy little player.

Nothing little about him.

Think Stoke have recently signed another young player from Barca.

Eastie    128

Nothing little about him.

Think Stoke have recently signed another young player from Barca.

How do you know there's nothing little about him or shouldn't I ask :D

villagaz711    14

Until deal is signed not worth talking about, heard a lot of rumours this summert, berbatov, adeybayor, etc so not good gonna jump through hoops till its done!!!

Maca-AVFC    7

i can see him going stoke bojan munsia allready there from barca but would love it we got him bags of pace but bags of potential