admin

Bournemouth 0 Aston Villa 1

345 posts in this topic

been shown on setanta sports, happy days

Ooh. Keep an eye out and let me know if they are showing the Palace game on the 22nd. I will be away (hopefully) but it will be shown in the Irish pubs if it's on Setanta.

Sure that's grand then. Can manage to get there, slowly...

How far is the ground from there?

About 30 minutes walk for the able bodied.

Surely a taxi would be a better option?

Ooh. Keep an eye out and let me know if they are showing the Palace game on the 22nd. I will be away (hopefully) but it will be shown in the Irish pubs if it's on Setanta.

bookies said it was setanta sports. i thought they meant setanta ireland. its on setanta 1.

the palace game isnt on... either bt or setanta. it be more than likely on a US channel if not on in europe unfortunately. we will have the inspired commentating of the americans when they call the ref for a foul ball in the last quarter lol.

In Anne's current condition undoubtedly but i figured that went without saying when i said 30 minutes, me personally if i had a ticket would be walking and stopping at every pub along the way :beer:drunk

bookies said it was setanta sports. i thought they meant setanta ireland. its on setanta 1.

the palace game isnt on... either bt or setanta. it be more than likely on a US channel if not on in europe unfortunately. we will have the inspired commentating of the americans when they call the ref for a foul ball in the last quarter lol.

Wonder who the goaltender will be.

Ta.

Taxi!

Vip sports live website and all premier games shown live - they use the same commentary team as sky football first use .

Often Trevor Francis does the villa home games.

gil okore sanchez and grealish out for this, through injury and lack of fitness.

guzan had a week off for the whole summer, aw poor him lol. should be in net for us and well the rest apart from the regulars is anyones guess.

-----------guzan-----------

hutton--clark--richards--amavi

--------westwood--gueye----

---------veretout--------

ayew------------------------sinclair

kozak/gustede

30 mins walk, take the Eastie way lol

gil okore sanchez and grealish out for this, through injury and lack of fitness.

guzan had a week off for the whole summer, aw poor him lol. should be in net for us and well the rest apart from the regulars is anyones guess.

kozak/gustede

With mentioned players out I think this squad is spot on, only dilemma maybe Bacuna or Hutton. Kozak as target man after preseason.

30 mins walk, take the Eastie way lol

Wish I could walk for 3 minutes, let alone 30. Will crawl if necessary. Knowing Dorset, that may well be the case... UTV! See you on Saturday.

The Oracle (Paul Merson) has spoken, so AVFC should win this one, plus many more this Season.

From SSN today {06/08/2015} :

Bournemouth v Aston Villa – Saturday, 3pm
Bournemouth tipped to overcome Villa on the opening day

This is a massive game for Aston Villa because they’ve signed a lot of players that we don’t really know a lot about. Couple that with the fact they’ve lost their two best players in Christian Benteke and Fabian Delph – which is an absolute nightmare – and that makes this a big football game.

If Villa lose this game I think they will be in a relegation battle this season, I really do. Tim Sherwood is a good manager but if you take away a couple of the good results which he had last year, add that to the fact this is the first time he’s bought in players – players who don’t have Premier League experience – and the fact they’ve lost two high-calibre players and I think they could be in trouble.

Villa have been hovering over the relegation zone for the past two or three seasons and I think newly-promoted Bournemouth will cause them all sorts of problems at Dean Court.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0

The Oracle (Paul Merson) has spoken, so AVFC should win this one, plus many more this Season.

From SSN today {06/08/2015} :

Bournemouth v Aston Villa – Saturday, 3pm

Bournemouth tipped to overcome Villa on the opening day

This is a massive game for Aston Villa because they’ve signed a lot of players that we don’t really know a lot about. Couple that with the fact they’ve lost their two best players in Christian Benteke and Fabian Delph – which is an absolute nightmare – and that makes this a big football game.

If Villa lose this game I think they will be in a relegation battle this season, I really do. Tim Sherwood is a good manager but if you take away a couple of the good results which he had last year, add that to the fact this is the first time he’s bought in players – players who don’t have Premier League experience – and the fact they’ve lost two high-calibre players and I think they could be in trouble.

Villa have been hovering over the relegation zone for the past two or three seasons and I think newly-promoted Bournemouth will cause them all sorts of problems at Dean Court.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0

hes also said that the most difficult team to predict in the PL is villa.......

merson isnt bad for an all round bet. atleast he explains his actions. find alot of these lads that just predict things just say the score......

Pauls a P**ck

in general or his predictions?

his predictions mate, just find him quite negative in his general opinion of the villa, seeing he was once a villain. How on earth can he suggest we will be in a relegation battle if we lose this game?? And most players bought by premier league teams haven't got premier league experience.

I like Merse believe it or not but find him amusing rather than informative.

Sorry if I've caused offence to you mate btw

his predictions mate, just find him quite negative in his general opinion of the villa, seeing he was once a villain. How on earth can he suggest we will be in a relegation battle if we lose this game?? And most players bought by premier league teams haven't got premier league experience.

I like Merse believe it or not but find him amusing rather than informative.

Sorry if I've caused offence to you mate btw

lol not at all man, u be doin well to offend me with a few words over the net.

in all honesty i like his predictions, i think last year he was twice 100% correct which is pretty amazing.

regarding villa, i always thought he was negative when we played at home, but supported us while we were away because of the counter attack style. stats would suggest we were shite at home for the last 2-3 seasons so he may have a point.

i also love the way he says regardless who spurs play, that they are gonna lose lol

LOL and Arsenal going to win 3-0

the skysports comments can be hilarious. think last year he said that man u werent good enough to win v swansea, all the fans were out with pitch forks, then back after the game to eat humble pie lol

kozak/gustede

Looks good to me .