Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Bournemouth 0 Aston Villa 1

Start of the season, friendly games results, new faces in the squad - it all doesnt matter, this is a kind of game we have to win. While I love stealing points from contenders, its less important than ensuring wins against worse or equal teams. I will be disappointed with a different result.

I've got my ticket....... To San Diego for the 3rd Annual North America meet up. 70+ confirmed Villa fans will be in attendance to watch from all over NA, Ireland and the UK. One of my Canadian mates got a ticket for Bournemouth. He's going with Kiddie Lions

Wasn't luck was it ?

I did 9 aways (not including the cup games) and I couldn't get one.

they should have been forced to ground share with southampton

dean court is not fit for the premier league

maybe by staying where they are they think its their best chance to survive

That is exactly why they've done it, they hope the tiny stadium might wrong foot a few teams. If they survive plans are in place to increase capacity.

They are a close knit group of players who have come up through the leagues together playing good football, i think they could surprise a few this season.

See you Friday Anne, and if anyone else is in town the night before come and have a beer or two.

first goal scorer, kozak is 9/1 while scott sinclair is at 12/1

kozak anytime is 10/3

sinclair is a whopping 9/2

with villa at 11/4 and to do a double with the anytime scorer..... cha ching

That is exactly why they've done it, they hope the tiny stadium might wrong foot a few teams. If they survive plans are in place to increase capacity.

They are a close knit group of players who have come up through the leagues together playing good football, i think they could surprise a few this season.

See you Friday Anne, and if anyone else is in town the night before come and have a beer or two.

You shall indeed. Staying at the Royal Exeter if that means anything to you.

You shall indeed. Staying at the Royal Exeter if that means anything to you.

I know it, i often use the bar in the Lampeter hotel which is just behind the Exeter. Depending on how mobile you are thats as good a place as any for a drink.

I know it, i often use the bar in the Lampeter hotel which is just behind the Exeter. Depending on how mobile you are thats as good a place as any for a drink.

Sure that's grand then. Can manage to get there, slowly...

How far is the ground from there?

been shown on setanta sports, happy days

Ooh. Keep an eye out and let me know if they are showing the Palace game on the 22nd. I will be away (hopefully) but it will be shown in the Irish pubs if it's on Setanta.

Sure that's grand then. Can manage to get there, slowly...

How far is the ground from there?

About 30 minutes walk for the able bodied.

Ooh. Keep an eye out and let me know if they are showing the Palace game on the 22nd. I will be away (hopefully) but it will be shown in the Irish pubs if it's on Setanta.

bookies said it was setanta sports. i thought they meant setanta ireland. its on setanta 1.

the palace game isnt on... either bt or setanta. it be more than likely on a US channel if not on in europe unfortunately. we will have the inspired commentating of the americans when they call the ref for a foul ball in the last quarter lol.

Surely a taxi would be a better option?

In Anne's current condition undoubtedly but i figured that went without saying when i said 30 minutes, me personally if i had a ticket would be walking and stopping at every pub along the way :beer:drunk

bookies said it was setanta sports. i thought they meant setanta ireland. its on setanta 1.

the palace game isnt on... either bt or setanta. it be more than likely on a US channel if not on in europe unfortunately. we will have the inspired commentating of the americans when they call the ref for a foul ball in the last quarter lol.

Wonder who the goaltender will be.

Vip sports live website and all premier games shown live - they use the same commentary team as sky football first use .

Often Trevor Francis does the villa home games.

gil okore sanchez and grealish out for this, through injury and lack of fitness.

guzan had a week off for the whole summer, aw poor him lol. should be in net for us and well the rest apart from the regulars is anyones guess.

-----------guzan-----------

hutton--clark--richards--amavi

--------westwood--gueye----

---------veretout--------

ayew------------------------sinclair

kozak/gustede