Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Bournemouth 0 Aston Villa 1

My post was totally relevant to Sherwood .

This is the Bournemouth match thread.

This is the Bournemouth match thread.

Granted but as above discussion tends to widen debate - and there are some excellent points made .

Don't really think Sherwoods tactics and selections have strayed too far off topic personally .

I think one of the assets of this site is that discussion and debate in thread widens and develops without being overly strict on topic .

Granted but as above discussion tends to widen debate - and there are some excellent points made .

Don't really think Sherwoods tactics and selections have strayed too far off topic personally .

I think one of the assets of this site is that discussion and debate in thread widens and develops without being overly strict on topic .

To a degree but some of this has nothing to do with the Bournemouth thread, hence the polite request.

To a degree but some of this has nothing to do with the Bournemouth thread, hence the polite request.

Fair enough.- my above post referring to Sherwood I actually didn't realise we were in the Bournemouth thread , hence the quick edit :)

Fair enough.- my above post referring to Sherwood I actually didn't realise we were in the Bournemouth thread , hence the quick edit :)

No worries.

LINK