Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Nottm Forest 3 Aston Villa 3

59 posts in this topic

Amavi got a great cross

He's going to triple in value before the season's out.

anyone got a stream, i'm stuck at work

I checked, but there is nothing on Cricfree and 'no channel' for our match on Feed2All.

Cornish, hope you don't mind me asking are you watching online or at the game?

On SSN just now, Sinclair has got his second goal, Villa lead 2-1.

@AVFCOfficial: #NFFC 1-3 #AVFC - GOAL - 64mins: A hat-trick for @Scotty_Sinclair! Pick of the three. Stunning 25-yard effort into the top corner. #AVFCLIVE

@AVFCOfficial: #NFFC 1-3 #AVFC - GOAL - 64mins: A hat-trick for @Scotty_Sinclair! Pick of the three. Stunning 25-yard effort into the top corner. #AVFCLIVE

Wow fair play to him

Forgotten men have been staking their claims in pre-season.

Good goal from Lansbury there.

3-3 final score. Look very poor defensively

Agree mate Richards is not looking great at cb and baker has a costly mistake in him most games. I know it's a preseason friendly but I really hope Sherwood realises the need for a top cb now otherwise we had better just give up on defending and try to out score the opposition.

I was reading the 'Anyone Fearing the Worst' thread after my last post here.

Pre-Season Friendly, Saturday 01/08/2015 : Nottingham Forest 3-3 Aston Villa

Just seen the goals on SSN, Sinclair made the most of his opportunities, well done.

Our defence was asleep for Blackstock's opener for Forest, their second goal was one of those 'from out of nowhere' shots.

Baker was caught out for Forest's last minute equaliser, but let us not start looking for scapegoats.

Disappointing to lose the lead after coming from 0-1 down to 3-1 up, but at least we did not get hammered 4-0 ! laugh.gif ... so I am not fearing the worst.

I was reading the 'Anyone Fearing the Worst' thread after my last post here.

Pre-Season Friendly, Saturday 01/08/2015 : Nottingham Forest 3-3 Aston Villa

Just seen the goals on SSN, Sinclair made the most of his opportunities, well done.

Our defence was asleep for Blaclstock's opener for Forest, their second goal was one of those 'from out of nowhere' shots.

Baker was caught out for Forest's last minute equaliser, but let us not start looking for scapegoats.

Disappointing to lose the lead after coming from 0-1 down to 3-1 up, but at least we did not get hammered 4-0 ! laugh.gif ... so I am not fearing the worst.

That's the soup out the way - now for main course - bring on Bournemouth - certainly an interesting season ahead and there will be plenty of highs and lows and I feel it won't be boring .

Agree mate Richards is not looking great at cb and baker has a costly mistake in him most games. I know it's a preseason friendly but I really hope Sherwood realises the need for a top cb now otherwise we had better just give up on defending and try to out score the opposition.

Dont be pinning your hopes on Kojack doing that, was p*ss poor today. Granted he's not had any football for the last 2 years so it'll take him time to going.

Nice to see we have got rid of the habit of giving away last minute goals.....oh wait a minute...

Baker...why give the bloke a 4 year deal when BURNLEY could have had the problem?

Richards....was good full back going forward..has he ever been a good centre half? We need at least ONE centre back.

Sinclair...hope this isn't a flash in the pan and he shows some of the form he did at Swansea.

But the defence looks a nightmare..

Also...why is sherlock signing players named Jordan all the while.? And do they need to be french??

Its a wonder he didn't try and get Jordan Henderson in part exchange for Benteke! He could still try for Katie 'Jordan' Price though....at least she's good up front!

Weimann and Bent

good job it wasnt gueye instead of weiman

That's the soup out the way - now for main course - bring on Bournemouth - certainly an interesting season ahead and there will be plenty of highs and lows and I feel it won't be boring .

FA Cup final for pudding

cant believe its 3 years since we lost 3 one to forest in a pre season match at the city ground on ron vlaars debut

at least today was an improvement