Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Wolves 2 Aston Villa 2

B6!    631

Feel free to use it for Palace if you need it. Will let you know after that. Depends how I am after this op.

Have hotel and all booked for Bournemouth and will go if humanly possible.

Fingers crossed your ok?

AnneMc    265

Fingers crossed your ok?

Cheers. Will go on holiday if I am.

Due to fly out of Brum after the United game and back in the morning of the Sunderland one.

We shall see.

Patrick    170

Anyone know where the away ticket office is at molineux. Is it just the normal ticket office on the corner or another 1. Hoping to make the game if i can get away from work early enough

Anyone have a clue roughly how many tickets are left for tommorow??

you can buy them tonight

Villa fans can purchase tickets from the Away Ticket Office situated at the Stan Cullis quadrant.

avstu    216

What pub is everyone drinking in? Few to choose from on the stadium guide.

Patrick    170

What pub is everyone drinking in? Few to choose from on the stadium guide.

Due to unforeseen circumstances there is no pub tonight for away fans, the ground will be open from 18.30 and will be serving alcohol

avstu    216

f2f274d63ca60201fb1a7830ae4a0a2c_bigger.Wolves FC WMPolice@WMPWolvesFC

Due to unforeseen circumstances there is no pub tonight for away fans, the ground will be open from 18.30 and will be serving alcohol

Seen it. Been told the blue bricks will allow some in

Eastie    128

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC (v @OfficialWolves): Bunn, Hutton, Clark, Richards, Amavi, Bacuna, Westwood, Gueye, Sinclair, Agbonlahor, Kozak. #AVFCLIVE

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC subs (v @OfficialWolves): Steer, Lyden, Robinson, Donacien, Baker, Ayew. #AVFCLIVE

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC (v @OfficialWolves): Bunn, Hutton, Clark, Richards, Amavi, Bacuna, Westwood, Gueye, Sinclair, Agbonlahor, Kozak. #AVFCLIVE

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC subs (v @OfficialWolves): Steer, Lyden, Robinson, Donacien, Baker, Ayew. #AVFCLIVE

kozak to score tonight ive got a feeling he will

AnneMc    265

kozak to score tonight ive got a feeling he will

And he obliged...

Kozak makes it 0-1.

Eastie    128

And he obliged...

Kozak makes it 0-1.

He has a good knack of being in the right place at the right time - could be a real asset .

Eastie    128

Off to bed - just started a long haul of shifts today and not off again till next Monday so need to rest - hope the game goes well - night all !

He has a good knack of being in the right place at the right time - could be a real asset .

He is playing very well could of had two that amavi is class. He is stepping up as I feel he know the adebayor signing is imminent competition for places should be Intresting.

AnneMc    265

He is playing very well could of had two that amavi is class. He is stepping up as I feel he know the adebayor signing is imminent competition for places should be Intresting.

Good to see Kozak staking his claim.

Amavi has been very impressive tonight.

• Upvote 1