Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Wolves 2 Aston Villa 2

Used to always play at home on the same day as the Villa. Known a few Wolves fans in my time and they are not obsessed with us like the Albion or Blues. In my lifetime they were never the biggest club around and definitely in the 70's suffered some small crowds.

As to this week's game wouldn't surprise me or really worry me if they did beat the Villa. We are not at our best playing at their patch.

Used to always play at home on the same day as the Villa. Known a few Wolves fans in my time and they are not obsessed with us like the Albion or Blues. In my lifetime they were never the biggest club around and definitely in the 70's suffered some small crowds.

As to this week's game wouldn't surprise me or really worry me if they did beat the Villa. We are not at our best playing at their patch.

Finished 4th and 5th in the top division in the early 70s under Bill mcgarry and had a cracking team .

Not the biggest support but highest places Midlands team at that time .

Finished 4th and 5th in the top division in the early 70s under Bill mcgarry and had a cracking team .

I've got a few wolves mates, been with them to many a wolves games on the lash

Talking of derbies just watched the one on demand with blues where Dublin did savage - what an atmosphere that night - was toxic !

Talking of derbies just watched the one on demand with blues where Dublin did savage - what an atmosphere that night - was toxic !

horrible night

horrible night

Indeed it was Patrick , even worse than the return at their place when enckelnan let the throw in past him.