FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fabian Delph Hamstring Gone

Perth Villan

Yes mate, from the arse of my bottom.

hahahahaha +1

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha +1

Thanks mate

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

DELPH is such a w**ker,
He wears a wankers hat.
He said that he was loyal,
But his a massive t**t,
"There's still loyalty in football".
That's what the w**ker said.
But now we all want Ciaran Clark, to break his f**cking leg.
ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

DELPH is such a w**ker, He wears a wankers hat. He said that he was loyal,But his a massive t**t, "There's still loyalty in football". That's what the w**ker said.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

Quality mate

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

DELPH is such a w**ker, He wears a wankers hat. He said that he was loyal,But his a massive t**t, "There's still loyalty in football". That's what the w**ker said.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

Just Sent that to many mates by text - excellent work !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

excellent lyrics there Loyal, should sound good reverberating around The Holte End,

the p**** latest revelation that he went thinking of the needs of the family!!!!---fair enough family should come first-----but come on so the dosh weren't enough at The Villa---Taking The P*** My Lord Taking The P*ss ---and an insult to the working man in todays society,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

excellent lyrics there Loyal, should sound good reverberating around The Holte End,the p**** latest revelation that he went thinking of the needs of the family!!!!---fair enough family should come first-----but come on so the dosh weren't enough at The Villa---Taking The P*** My Lord Taking The P*ss ---and an insult to the working man in todays society,

You can't live on £70,000 a week these days mate

image.png

You can't live on £70,000 a week these days mate

That's a shame Gaz lad ---that's a shame,

reckon pass the hat round for him at the Citeh home game,--or arrange a food parcel!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

not mine Guys as i seen it on the net.......but quite fitting i think!! lol

not mine Guys as i seen it on the net.......but quite fitting i think!! lol

They were singing at Walsall yesterday.

image.png

Archived