FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fabian Delph Hamstring Gone

Perth Villan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We get it Fabian, it was too good to turn down but when you f*ck people about a heart felt apology goes a damn sight further than excuses.

I would love a little honesty here because i am hearing nothing now that suggests he initially turned City down because of his love for Villa, so what changed ?

Anyone heard any news on the extent of his injury? Physioroom does not have a return date!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Anyone heard any news on the extent of his injury? Physioroom does not have a return date!!

Should put a tenner on the return date being 8 November.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

CK2wMWBWEAAk1Lw.png

Thanks Mate!!

Looks like it is a bad Hamstring injury.....................

giphy.gif

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Thanks Mate!!

Looks like it is a bad Hamstring injury.....................

giphy.gif

Gutted for him !!!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Gutted for him !!!!!

do you really mean that?

do you really mean that?

Yes mate, from the arse of my bottom.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived