FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Fabian Delph Hamstring Gone

Perth Villan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my plan worked!!

18399_10154043100217977_7085624195438516

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The liar is now saying he did the U turn because of his family and the desire to play champions league footie, all thought up and processed to the media in under 48 hours the guys a plum.

Funny as

funny-GIF-image.gif

The liar is now saying he did the U turn because of his family and the desire to play champions league footie, all thought up and processed to the media in under 48 hours the guys a plum.

Yes just an excuse for when he returns to villa park and he gets what he rightly deserves we will be portrayed by the media as something we are not. He would have been comfortable staying at villa for his family how much does one guy have to earn to be comfortable? Champions league football the only excuse now he has it is a poor one Barry left with the same excuse when forcing a move from us to liverpool so it doesn't wash for me why go to a team where you are liking to sit on the bench than play for one where you are a regular. He really doesn't help himself at times.

How can any player be proud to get any type of medal if you are not really contributing to the team. He will probably get 10 minutes play time then be part of the squad that wins a medal. That's pretty pathetic really. He also commented that he is putting his family first. I mean, he would have been struggling on the wage he was getting at Villa. He is a w**ker of the highest order. The only reason Man City want him is because he is English. It was not for his skills or footballing brain. Nowadays he cant even chop a bloke down without injuring himself. f*ck off Delph, I never rated you and you have turned out exactly as I expected. Aston Villa are going to be a great team again in years to come and you could have been part of it.

image.jpg

How can any player be proud to get any type of medal if you are not really contributing to the team. He will probably get 10 minutes play time then be part of the squad that wins a medal. That's pretty pathetic really. He also commented that he is putting his family first. I mean, he would have been struggling on the wage he was getting at Villa. He is a w**ker of the highest order. The only reason Man City want him is because he is English. It was not for his skills or footballing brain. Nowadays he cant even chop a bloke down without injuring himself. f*ck off Delph, I never rated you and you have turned out exactly as I expected. Aston Villa are going to be a great team again in years to come and you could have been part of it.

He isn't good enough to play a significant part in any great team. He has gone to citeh as a token gesture footballer.

Archived