FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Liverpool

Morpheus

Ok I know we don't like them but I thought it would be interesting to start a thread about all things Liverpool especially with two of our former players there and Rodgers under pressure from the off.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I know we don't like them but I thought it would be interesting to start a thread about all things Liverpool especially with two of our former players there and Rodgers under pressure from the off.

Your cover is blown totally now mate - you old scouse rascal .

Seriously I think 5th place again as the top 4 have all strengthened their teams and have much better managers than Rodgers .

I expect Rodgers to be axed before next summer and with Klopp they may stand a better chance but for me it's 5th place and bye bye Brendan .

Chelsea , arsenal , man city and United to finish above Liverpool .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

spent nearly 200m in in last 12 months or so for Europa league football by default!!

but i think Benteke could and will improve them in a big way and maybe move on to a Hyper club within 2 years

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

spent nearly 200m in in last 12 months or so for Europa league football by default!!

but i think Benteke could and will improve them in a big way and maybe move on to a Hyper club within 2 years

They will improve no doubt but so will the the top 4 and the gap will remain .

Rodgers is the weak link at Liverpool as many fans will tell you .

In a recent poll over 80% wanted him gone .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Blowing big money - they have a problem at the back crap keeper, full backs dodgy, last season when he played Gerrard was probably still their best player.

Saying that almost nailed on 4th or 5th place finish. Money talks.

What is this site coming to ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

its a liverpool love in, join in mate

Bollocks !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

its a liverpool love in, join in mate

It was me who cooked more rattled off from here !

image.png

Archived