FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Anyone Fearing The Worst....

Colonel Dimitri

For this season ahead?,I am tbh,..Thats arguarbly Villa's best 3 players away in Vlaar,Delph now Beneteke(imo)

i know signings come & go,& the season isnt even started yet,..Sorry for being negative!!!,You all know Villa better than me, tell me everythings going to be Okay :-(

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For this season ahead?,I am tbh,..Thats arguarbly Villa's best 3 players away in Vlaar,Delph now Beneteke(imo)

i know signings come & go,& the season isnt even started yet,..Sorry for being negative!!!,You all know Villa better than me, tell me everythings going to be Okay :-(

Let's see where we are when the transfer window shuts and then we can assess the situation better .

I have belief that we will bring in 3 or 4 more first team players - if we don't then I will worry on August 31st.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Can't say with any certainty it'll all be okay.

Was bad enough when we had Benteke. I don't think we will miss the others you mention nearly as much.

Time to trust Timmy, hope he knows his footballing onions and pray that he has learned a few lessons.

2426f5x.png

i know nothing of new signings really apart from micah richards which im pleased with i suppose but would rather have a fully fit vlaar(imo) or really know about some of the players being linked

I knew of vlaar before he signed during his feyenoord days,delph started to flourish into a good player mibbe about 2 yrs ago,never heard of beneteke before he signed big gamble the price tag coming from a smaller league,but it worked

big season for tim,no excuses now, lamberts long gone!

i know nothing of new signings really apart from micah richards which im pleased with i suppose but would rather have a fully fit vlaar(imo) or really know about some of the players being linked

I knew of vlaar before he signed during his feyenoord days,delph started to flourish into a good player mibbe about 2 yrs ago,never heard of beneteke before he signed big gamble the price tag coming from a smaller league,but it worked

big season for tim,no excuses now, lamberts long gone!

Vlaar averaged 1 successful tackle every two games last season - a record worse than Ballotelli!

Vlaar wont be missed IMO - He was virtually non existant last season anyway.

Delph IMO is replacable.

A goalscorer is the problem for me.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Vlaar averaged 1 successful tackle every two games last season - a record worse than Ballotelli!

Vlaar wont be missed IMO - He was virtually non existant last season anyway.

Delph IMO is replacable.

A goalscorer is the problem for me.

ok my mind is a bit at ease with vlaar & delph leaving,but your correct about a goalscorer,which is the biggest problem,and beneteke for a wee spell last season looked like the only player reliable to score(imo)

We may Not get a 20 goal striker but we may find several players chip in with a few goals from midfield and wide areas too - I think even without benteke we will score more goals this season than last .

Our previous midfield had a woeful scoring record - I expect an attacking midfielder to come in and add a goal threat .

Maybe a change of system will make us a better team .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

We may Not get a 20 goal striker but we may find several players chip in with a few goals from midfield and wide areas too - I think even without benteke we will score more goals this season than last .

Our previous midfield had a woeful scoring record - I expect an attacking midfielder to come in and add a goal threat .

Maybe a change of system will make us a better team .

thing is without beneteke last season would villa have got relegated? nevermind the FA cup final aswell,(wheres larry lol)

And cleverley

fliegetn0.gif

Benteke is the one we will miss the most---Concrete was mostly awful last season---mistimed tackles gave away penalty,s and free kicks needlessly,---Delph was to blame also for loosing the ball in dangerous situatios and positions that led to goals against us,---both can be replaced,--no worries,

BUT Benteke----that's another story,-- loads of goals-some he created himself---Palace away,springs immediately to mind,

or created by others--his goals almost certainly kept us in the premiership,now he,s gone the others have got to chip in and show their worth,--will they? that's the £6.000.000 question,

I just hope Timbo is able to unveil a goal scorer or 2 before the season starts imo that is now paramount,to the club remaining in the BPL,!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived