Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Emmanuel Adebayor

Given its rumoured TS is looking at Ade as well as Cambiasso I think he's trying to bring in young progressive players in the main but recognises you need a couple of old experienced heads on the park to balance that out. Ade and Cambiasso on one year deals while youngsters/prem newbies like Amavi, Gueyye and Ayew find their feet seems a reasonable plan.

Sherwood got the best out of him at spurs and hopefully will again if we sign him. He will be playing for a new contract somewhere as he has a year to run sounds good business on a loan deal with spurs covering a decent percentage of his wages.

Ayew, adebayor , cambiasso would all be decent enough signings in my view and help immensely and still have plenty to spend elsewhere if required.

Ayew, adebayor , cambiasso would all be decent enough signings in my view and help immensely and still have plenty to spend elsewhere if required.

Agreed mate rb worries me slightly although Richards is more than capable of playing there. Hopefully a rb, winger and another cb on as well maybe depends on what happens with baker as burnley are enquiring. We have two loans to utilise if required I feel adebayor could be one I would love januzaj or Townsend as the other maybe lol.

Let's stick with Gabby and kozak

Lmao

Lol gabby is so lucky he got that new contract he would struggle in the championship on his form and that is not being harsh. Kozak the jury is out but he must be dying to play I would have felt.

We need proven a goal scorer in the PL

I would go with Austin and Ade

Genuinely can't believe people would even consider Austin with his shoulder and the fact he's hardly a proven prem talent, look at Michu for instance, not worth it, he's like Ricky Lambert, never gunna do it long term in the prem

Genuinely can't believe people would even consider Austin with his shoulder and the fact he's hardly a proven prem talent, look at Michu for instance, not worth it, he's like Ricky Lambert, never gunna do it long term in the prem

Ok mate

who do you fancy that WILL come to the villa

think a few on here need to get into the real world

wake up ffs

Hernandez

rofl

I fancy Rooney to come to villa

^Sounds just about right and it´s a cunning plan !

Is it a cunning as a Fox that has just been made a professor of cunning at Oxford University??

Ok mate

who do you fancy that WILL come to the villa

think a few on here need to get into the real world

wake up ffs

Hernandez

rofl

I'd sooner not waste 15m on an overpriced crock of English 'talent' Ade, Ayew and use the knee elsewhere

To be honest I would offer peanuts for Ade as Spurs will probably be happy to get him off the books. I would also continue with this signing of the French forward and put in a 12 million bid for Austin with appearance add ons to make up the rest. Austin is a natural striker, he has great movement and his finishing is unreal. I know this as I have seen him play many times from league one to prem. he proved himself in the Prem last season, he showed us what he was capable of as well as a few clubs above us.

We need proven a goal scorer in the PL

I would go with Austin and Ade

I'm with you Jeff. I prefer Austin over Ade. Hopefully we also get Ayew. Kozak looks like he might be up for it this season as well.

Looks like a 12 month loan deal with spurs paying some of his wages to get rid of, according to the DM.

I fancy Rooney

what ever turns you on mate

Looks like a 12 month loan deal with spurs paying some of his wages to get rid of, according to the DM.

The final piece in the jigsaw