Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Jordan Amavi

29 posts in this topic

yeah and not 20 mins as a sub.

15 hours ago, Ave said:

Anyone else think he should potentially be getting time on the wing now that we have Taylor at LB? I have always thought he looked very good going forward and definitely has some skill to beat defenders on the dribble. 

I would have tried it while Cissoko was still here, Amavi is better in the attacking half and been freed of his defensive duties could make him a real threat.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

I would have tried it while Cissoko was still here, Amavi is better in the attacking half and been freed of his defensive duties could make him a real threat.

Didn't look comfortable one bit yesterday when he came on. Although we look more solid with Taylor in that position.

looked a bit uneasy yesterday but we were by then on the defensive---and it was new ground for him, i rate the lads attacking quality,s better than his defensive ones and he can swing a decent cross over,--am not over impressed with Adomah of late,

it was Bacuna who put the best ball over when Green hit the post---personally i,d be tempted to give him a game from the start in the front 3----Taylor does look more composed at Left Back.