Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Jordan Amavi

This lad can play football alright - looks very promising. He ran himself into the ground against Sunderland, at the end he could hardly kick the ball.

Both Amavi and Gueye are total workhorses - and quality to boot. I suspect they'll both be worth a lot more money next summer.

Needs to work on his crossing though

yeah ,,,,we dont want to see the sort of cross that led to villas and sinclairs 2nd goal on saturday too often

Injured tonight (knee) playing for France's U21s.

bbc690f4798008cb95ab3a4266919339.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Anyone else think he should potentially be getting time on the wing now that we have Taylor at LB? I have always thought he looked very good going forward and definitely has some skill to beat defenders on the dribble. 

15 hours ago, Ave said:

Anyone else think he should potentially be getting time on the wing now that we have Taylor at LB? I have always thought he looked very good going forward and definitely has some skill to beat defenders on the dribble. 

I would have tried it while Cissoko was still here, Amavi is better in the attacking half and been freed of his defensive duties could make him a real threat.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

I would have tried it while Cissoko was still here, Amavi is better in the attacking half and been freed of his defensive duties could make him a real threat.

Didn't look comfortable one bit yesterday when he came on. Although we look more solid with Taylor in that position.

looked a bit uneasy yesterday but we were by then on the defensive---and it was new ground for him, i rate the lads attacking quality,s better than his defensive ones and he can swing a decent cross over,--am not over impressed with Adomah of late,

it was Bacuna who put the best ball over when Green hit the post---personally i,d be tempted to give him a game from the start in the front 3----Taylor does look more composed at Left Back.