Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Jeff

Forest Green 0 Aston Villa 3

WinnIng 1-0 so far tonev goal - this was the starting line up though several half time changes since big Jeff -

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC team (v @FGRFC_Official): Bunn, Calder, Baker, Donacien, Cissokho, Cole, Richardson, NZogbia, Tonev, Robinson, Kozak. #AVFC

@greggevans40: Brilliant quick-fire move from #avfc which was started by Robinson. N'Zogbia crosses for Kozak but it falls to Tonev and he makes no mistake

@AVFCOfficial: #FGRFC 0-1 #AVFC - 45mins: Four changes. Calder, Cissokho, Tonev and Robinson are replaced by Leggett, Toner, Hale and Hepburn-Murphy.

@AVFCOfficial: #FGRFC 0-1 #AVFC - 66mins: Kieran Richardson, Charles N'Zogbia and Joe Cole are replaced by Jerell Sellars, Lewis Kinsella and Khalid Abdo.

@AVFCOfficial: #FGRFC 0-1 #AVFC - 69mins: Baker, Kozak, Donacien and Hepburn-Murphy are replaced by Cowans, Suliman, McKirdy and Mason. #AVFC

We must be short of players if Cowans is geting a game. Still the best player on the pitch I bet. :lol:

Quite a good vacuum too is our little henry ;)

@greggevans40: 2-0 (Sellars, 80 pen) #avfc

@greggevans40: 3-0 (Sellars, 83) A very cheeky lob. Lovely finish. He said he wants to score every game!!

@AVFCOfficial: #FGRFC 0-3 #AVFC - GOAL - 82mins: It's three! Jerell Sellars' beautiful lob beats Paul White in the home goal. #AVFC

I went tonight, Baker had a good game. Cissokho was shocking and I'm so glad we have a new left back. This Sellars looks very promising.

whats that with Sellars --3 goals in 2 games,?--- that should be good for confidence,irrespective of them being friendlies--the ball still has to be put away---good on the lad.

He was gifted a goal by the Swindon keeper yesterday. Tonight he scored a penalty and gifted the ball again by a keeper, he did finish it well though with a nice lob.

I'm hoping that all the youngsters will be going all out due to Ts rep for bringing though young talent with if they are good enough they will play approach hopefully sellers will turn out to be our Harry Kane lol.