Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Swindon 0 Aston Villa 2

98 posts in this topic

Surprisingly witty for our Peever then.

He has his moments

A good workout for the lads and a win to boost there confidence would be good.

Ruptured my Achilles.

Sounds bad - hopefully it will not affect your holiday plans .

How did it happen Anne ?

Nope, definitely Trojan war.. I'm using the excuse that I just woke up and my mind isn't right yet. And I'm a history minor in ancient history and mythology... Facepalm

Do you get 6 weeks summer break Klein as in England for schools?

I've had a nice little break and rediscovered my mojo and enabled my messenger again as I am feeling refreshed and looking ahead to the new season now - not too worried by friendly results as long as injuries don't hamper us .

Sounds bad - hopefully it will not affect your holiday plans .

How did it happen Anne ?

I was refereeing and it just went.

Will know just how bad it is on Wednesday.

Do you get 6 weeks summer break Klein as in England for schools?

I've had a nice little break and rediscovered my mojo and enabled my messenger again as I am feeling refreshed and looking ahead to the new season now - not too worried by friendly results as long as injuries don't hamper us .

8 weeks here, sometimes 9 depending how holidays fall etc. Highschool kids can get up to 10 depending how their exams fall.

I was refereeing and it just went.

Will know just how bad it is on Wednesday.

Hope you are better soon .

8 weeks here, sometimes 9 depending how holidays fall etc. Highschool kids can get up to 10 depending how their exams fall.

Excellent stuff then .

Hope you are better soon .

Cheers.

Excellent stuff then .

Teacher's wont get quite as much due to end of year stuff and prep for the new one. But 8 weeks is fair to say..... I think> lol

Teacher's wont get quite as much due to end of year stuff and prep for the new one. But 8 weeks is fair to say..... I think> lol

I expect our Klein will spend half of it flat out on her back funny-laughing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

with benteke not going to play in this game big chance for kozak/robinson to show what they can do

with benteke not going to play in this game big chance for kozak/robinson to show what they can do

Probably will play two teams again swapping at half time .

Will be interesting to see who impresses and how much clout Wilkins has in team selection although of course Sherwood will have the final say .

I expect our Klein will spend half of it flat out on her back funny-laughing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Haha. We get two weeks in December/January for Christmas, one week in March for spring break, and 8 in summer like Peever said. But yes, we do a lot of planning and extra work during those breaks. And I'm actually spending all of that as an education programme instructor at the zoo.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Haha. We get two weeks in December/January for Christmas, one week in March for spring break, and 8 in summer like Peever said. But yes, we do a lot of planning and extra work during those breaks. And I'm actually spending all of that as an education programme instructor at the zoo.

I know you love a tipple , was expecting you to be doing a long jack grealish impression :)

Me and the nipper going tonight, hopefully we get to see the new signings in action. Can't see there being much of a crowd for this one.

^^^ look forward to reading your views after the game man,

^^^ look forward to reading your views after the game man,

I'm hoping to see us win ! Been awhile lol

I know you love a tipple , was expecting you to be doing a long jack grealish impression :)

Oh I wish I could but unfortunately that won't be me for a while.

Oh I wish I could but unfortunately that won't be me for a while.

Know the feeling - have to do 13 of next 15,days so not looking forward to it :(

someone must be streaming this from avfc, so no streams are working atm while paying customers are having issues with the villa website too. they ahve had years to set this up and they still cant get it right. even a broken clock........

Sinclair scores.

Amavi looks good. He's totally at ease going forward.

Gardner is rather slow.