Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Swindon 0 Aston Villa 2

Well, I doubt it was a reference to the Trojan War so assuming it has a slang meaning or is an obscure euphemism.

Nope, definitely Trojan war.. I'm using the excuse that I just woke up and my mind isn't right yet. And I'm a history minor in ancient history and mythology... Facepalm

Nope, definitely Trojan war.. I'm using the excuse that I just woke up and my mind isn't right yet. And I'm a history minor in ancient history and mythology... Facepalm

Knowing Peever, it probably isn't though.

Probably a reference to some sexual perversion or other.

Knowing Peever, it probably isn't though.

Probably a reference to some sexual perversion or other.

No it is.. He told me and said he was disappointed I didn't get it..

No it is.. He told me and said he was disappointed I didn't get it..

Surprisingly witty for our Peever then.

Ruptured my Achilles.

Sounds bad - hopefully it will not affect your holiday plans .

How did it happen Anne ?

Do you get 6 weeks summer break Klein as in England for schools?

I've had a nice little break and rediscovered my mojo and enabled my messenger again as I am feeling refreshed and looking ahead to the new season now - not too worried by friendly results as long as injuries don't hamper us .

Sounds bad - hopefully it will not affect your holiday plans .

How did it happen Anne ?

I was refereeing and it just went.

Will know just how bad it is on Wednesday.

Do you get 6 weeks summer break Klein as in England for schools?

I've had a nice little break and rediscovered my mojo and enabled my messenger again as I am feeling refreshed and looking ahead to the new season now - not too worried by friendly results as long as injuries don't hamper us .

8 weeks here, sometimes 9 depending how holidays fall etc. Highschool kids can get up to 10 depending how their exams fall.

I was refereeing and it just went.

Will know just how bad it is on Wednesday.

Hope you are better soon .

8 weeks here, sometimes 9 depending how holidays fall etc. Highschool kids can get up to 10 depending how their exams fall.

Excellent stuff then .

Excellent stuff then .

Teacher's wont get quite as much due to end of year stuff and prep for the new one. But 8 weeks is fair to say..... I think> lol

Teacher's wont get quite as much due to end of year stuff and prep for the new one. But 8 weeks is fair to say..... I think> lol

I expect our Klein will spend half of it flat out on her back funny-laughing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

with benteke not going to play in this game big chance for kozak/robinson to show what they can do

Probably will play two teams again swapping at half time .

Will be interesting to see who impresses and how much clout Wilkins has in team selection although of course Sherwood will have the final say .

I expect our Klein will spend half of it flat out on her back funny-laughing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Haha. We get two weeks in December/January for Christmas, one week in March for spring break, and 8 in summer like Peever said. But yes, we do a lot of planning and extra work during those breaks. And I'm actually spending all of that as an education programme instructor at the zoo.