Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Walsall 1 Aston Villa 1

83 posts in this topic

Could have been worse mate......imagine the mess if you'd been scratching your arse !

true ,,,,,,its no good eating a balti pie with brown fingers

yeah i went walsall yesterday after 4 hours sleep

bought a £6.40 bus and train network daysaver on the bus and got the 11 am train from duddeston station in nechells

full english breakfast and a pint of guinness in yates walsall at 11.42 followed by another guiness

then next door to the tap and spanner for 5 pints of strongbow and then a 3 minute train journey from walsall to bescot stadium station

biggish queue for people buying tickets at windows 1-4 ,,, i picked my pre ordered ticket straight away from window 5

had a chicken balti pie for £3.20 (walsall invented them apparently ) and was sat near to the corner flag not far from the sexy Villabitch ,,

as mentioned earlier , nose started bleeding ,,had no tissues or anything to wipe it with and didnt want to drip blood on people as i walked out as i was on the end of the row

so i kept wiping it with my hand trying to stop it and blew my nose onto the floor but ended up with blood specks all over my shirt

thought it had stopped when more blood dripped onto my shirt as walsall equalised just before half time

then i thought f*ck it and walked out the ground and got train back into walsall town centre

eventually got a nice new t shirt for a tenner and got changed in a macdonalds toilet and made my way to the imperial weatherspoons at 5pm

2 strongbow in there and 2 more in the tap and spanner and got train to witton at half 7

had 2 shish kebab on naan bread with chilli sauce opposite the witton arms for £2.50

went in witton arms at 8 and ,,,a man and a lady with a keyboard were singing ,,,good night ,,,friendly people in there

left at 11 for the 11 bus

Great day out report con shame about the nosebleed mate.

Great day out report con shame about the nosebleed mate.

well it gave me the excuse to get away from a crap match

and nice to have you back on here

i missed you

and i am already looking forward to going to walsall next summer

There has been much speculation as to why kendrick switched jobs and his alleged promotion - odd that is occurred immediately after a photo was published of randy and an accomplice at the pre season friendly in the USA last season .

There are some who feel the club demanded kendrick be removed as villa correspondent but it may be coincidental timing - who knows?

I did ask that question of him myself before I came here but he told me it was already in the pipeline - odd then that they sent him to the USA and then put Evans in his job straight afterwards on returning .

Quick mention for connie who had to leave early due to heavy nose bleed - hope you are feeling better today mate .

If true, it wouldn't be the first time Randy got someone reassigned. Tony Grossi was a longtime beat writer for the Browns, and tweeted a statement about Lerner in 2012 saying "He is a pathetic figure, the most irrelevant billionaire in the world". Shortly after, Tony was reassigned.

Tony was spot on IMO

well it gave me the excuse to get away from a crap match

and nice to have you back on here

i missed you

and i am already looking forward to going to walsall next summer

I was in Walsall for breakfast mate, the imperial

I was in Walsall for breakfast mate, the imperial

i had breakfast in yates mate although i had a couple in the imperial after the match

was it a cinema or theatre before weatherspoons done it up

to be honest i preferred the tap and spanner next door to yates

i had breakfast in yates mate although i had a couple in the imperial after the match

was it a cinema or theatre before weatherspoons done it up

to be honest i preferred the tap and spanner next door to yates

It was a cinema mate, they wouldn't let us in the tap n tanner as Ben had no id on him