Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 1 Fulham 3

Morpheus    51

Over the last few seasons our pre- season form has been a decent indication on how we were going to perform in the Premiership. Yes I know this wasn't really deemed a proper game and yes I have seen the team chosen but not exactly a good start to Tim's new winning mentality.

Let's hope for much better when the real pre-season starts.

Over the last few seasons our pre- season form has been a decent indication on how we were going to perform in the Premiership. Yes I know this wasn't really deemed a proper game and yes I have seen the team chosen but not exactly a good start to Tim's new winning mentality.

Let's hope for much better when the real pre-season starts.

i didnt watch the game but i never read into pre season that much.... if i was to have a bet, i would say benteke and grealish are dead certs to stat in our next seasons first team, so thats the reason they werent picked. TS knows what they can do. i would rather he experiments now instead of waiting till november, then taking a trip to munich and trying to play that style of football with players that couldnt lace mullers boots

ak47deol    177

Benteke only started training the other day hence why he never played, media are just trying to make something of nothing

Ave    33

It'll be interesting to see how we line-up with both Gueye & Delph. I'm not sure they could work together as the two DMs in the 4-2-3-1 formation. I think both would work best in a 4-3-3.

ak47deol    177

It'll be interesting to see how we line-up with both Gueye & Delph. I'm not sure they could work together as the two DMs in the 4-2-3-1 formation. I think both would work best in a 4-3-3.

4-4-2 diamond they could work