Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

Dennis Praet

82 posts in this topic

A lethal injection is the only thing we should be giving nzogbia. There's nothing worse than wasting talent, take him into the field and shoot him like a dog.

Just Gona take the old zog into the back garden just let me get my rifle

Just Gona take the old zog into the back garden just let me get my rifle

Good man, dont waste an expensive round though. A 28g No7 will suffice at short range :shoot

is this deal still happening? It's not too much of a risk if he comes at a reasonable price because of how young he is. would like to see it happen even though I know very little about him

is this deal still happening? It's not too much of a risk if he comes at a reasonable price because of how young he is. would like to see it happen even though I know very little about him

I dont think it will tbh but like you i would like to see him in a villa shirt this season. i hear he turned down Westbrom because of their style of play.

I dont think it will tbh but like you i would like to see him in a villa shirt this season. i hear he turned down Westbrom because of their style of play.

Love it :clap

Sign him up. Sounds like a Villa man already.emoticon-cartoon-022.gif

Maybe we are still interested but we do need to let this team settle to see where its best to spend any money that is left. Winter buy hopefully