Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Dennis Praet

Does anyone know why Sherwood is so against giving Gil a chance??

maybe he thought with the current Squad and situation when he arrived he though Gill being involved was not the best option at the time, surely he has to give him a shot with some of the continental players we are about to sign and rumoured to be perusing??

Does anyone know why Sherwood is so against giving Gil a chance??

They allegedly had a bust up.

really?? when? about what? details Woman, details!! ;)

Don't know the details but word was Gil didn't take too kindly to not playing and things got heated. How true that is I couldn't tell you.

Don't know the details but word was Gil didn't take too kindly to not playing and things got heated. How true that is I couldn't tell you.

Good to see a player getting angry about not playing ...

better to be like that than being a benchwallah !!!

Lets hope he is not a depature and the players we are signing will work with him!

If Sherwood gets rid of a player because he WANTS to play then he's an idiot. The amount of timewasters we had at the club and on the bench should be gotten rid of first.

If Sherwood gets rid of a player because he WANTS to play then he's an idiot. The amount of timewasters we had at the club and on the bench should be gotten rid of first.

Trust in Tim!!

he deserves that after saving us last season

Trust in Tim!!

he deserves that after saving us last season

If he sells Gil then he's an idiot.

He deserves some credit but it's not like Sherwood did an amazing job. He dragged us over the line - just.

If he sells Gil then he's an idiot.

He deserves some credit but it's not like Sherwood did an amazing job. He dragged us over the line - just.

Come on Mate, he got the best out of what he had, and without him we would be relegated!! some players stepped up, some did not!

Like you say we dont know what happened between Gil and Tim and the real truth might be wide of the suggested mark!

I think Sherwood did a fantastic Job keeping us up and maybe re-energising the Club and Fans! he deserves out faith and with the experience now behind him i think we are looking much better to cope!