FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

Lbh here,another year of fighting relegation (which is on the cards)or bench warming in the Champions League? Cm on guys,he's gone,let's see what TS brings in? Tekes soon gone,Adebayor in,frightened? Yes I am! Spurs rejects a plenty! They're coming! TS has his chance to show if he is truly a Prem manager or even a good manager,time will tell.Learners backing? Who knows? I have no prob with any Villa player going,f*ck em,its all about what comes in! Worst thing is,we still have loads of Lamberts rejects on the books!! Gotta love Lambert," Delph has right to change his mind" Shame he didn't do likewise and stay at Norwich!

wZaXfsX.jpg

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. I hope Delph rots in the City bench, or plays only reserve matches or is loaned out. I hope he will be dropped from the England squad. If he just would have kept his mouth shut about loyalty etc.

What a SNAKE !

I've not read all the posts but am trying to remain positive and see it as Stu pointed out several pages back, Vlaar Delph and Benteke the spine of the worst Villa team ever.....bye lads, thanks for very little.

Was watching Sky last night and they had Benteke and Delphs stats up......

Benteke 13 goals 2 assists

Delph 0 goals 3 assists........though they did point out Delph had over 1600 dribbles, big bloody deal only 3 of them got us anywhere.

I think we should be able to find players already here to match those stats, with £40m or more to spend i expect us to surpass it.

I've not read all the posts but am trying to remain positive and see it as Stu pointed out several pages back, Vlaar Delph and Benteke the spine of the worst Villa team ever.....bye lads, thanks for very little.

Was watching Sky last night and they had Benteke and Delphs stats up......

Benteke 13 goals 2 assists

Delph 0 goals 3 assists........though they did point out Delph had over 1600 dribbles, big bloody deal only 3 of them got us anywhere.

I think we should be able to find players already here to match those stats, with £40m or more to spend i expect us to surpass it.

mouth watering

he sure is ready for the new baby with them dribbles

newcomer.png

What a arse l@cking bandit boy, total scum of this small planet and embarrassment to our fine club and hard working fans. He will fit in perfectly at the souless ManCity and in a few years when it's all gone wrong he'll be back pleading forgiveness......I'd rather play Loyal in the middle least I know he'd run until he had a heart attack....and even then he wouldn't go down.

I've never been one for ranting and raving but Delph will deserve absolutely everything he gets from us.

What a complete and utter knob jockey, a tw@tmonkey of the highest order. I hope Clarke breaks his knee caps.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

If Delph had gone first time round he wouldn't be getting this dogs abuse...smart move putting that 8m clause in his contract though....just shows how 'loyal to the shirt' these players REALLY ARE.

That said...who can blame him for wanting a CHANCE to win things...same goes for Benteke....

If Delph had gone first time round he wouldn't be getting this dogs abuse...smart move putting that 8m clause in his contract though....just shows how 'loyal to the shirt' these players REALLY ARE.

That said...who can blame him for wanting a CHANCE to win things...same goes for Benteke....

Difference being Benteke hasn't hidden the fact he wants to leave for a shot at silverware elsewhere. Delph was just a lying piece of s**t.

Archived