FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

11173322_1131060390243920_91645642425222

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

11750718_1121644491194086_14702019706756

So I wanted my 1000th post to be meaningful but I can't think of a better way to make it than by saying how disgusted I am with Delph. It's been hours and I'm still shocked. I can't for the life of me figure out how you can make a bold statement last week then completely turn around and leave. I feel like my best friend betrayed me and stabbed me in the back. And Man City is now near the top of my sh*t list. Good riddance. Villa doesn't need people like that anyhow. UTV!

He will get found out at city.

At villa he was a big(ish) fish in a small pond.

I think TS took him to one side and said " Delphy, I'm not sure your good enough for this Villa side I'm building, if I want a headless chicken who loses the ball in dangerous areas then I know I've got you, but I need a Captain that is truthful and can play a bit, therefore you might be better going to Man City"

image.jpg

I think TS took him to one side and said " Delphy, I'm not sure your good enough for this Villa side I'm building, if I want a headless chicken who loses the ball in dangerous areas then I know I've got you, but I need a Captain that is truthful and can play a bit, therefore you might be better going to Man City"

That rings true for me !

I am not bothered that Delph has gone to Man City, he is a totally overrated player in my book.

Now then Tim, with the hubris merchant gone, make Ciaran Clark Club Captain of Aston Villa !

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived