FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

"As has been widely reported, I initially turned down the opportunity to join Manchester City. That decision was purely down to the love I have for Aston Villa and their great supporters.

"When I was made captain of Villa it was a huge honour for me and I took the responsibility incredibly seriously. I signed a new contract last season with the view of staying at the club for the duration of the deal and never with the intention of leaving a year later.

"My decision to stay initially was purely based on the emotion and feelings that I hold for the club and the people there rather than looking at the football opportunity that had been placed in front of me.

"I have been immensely proud to captain such a great club and want to thank everyone at Aston Villa - most importantly the fans - for the amazing support they have shown me during my time there.

"I am now excited for the future with Manchester City and helping the club to succeed in the coming season and beyond."

200.gif

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all buy inflatable snakes and wave them at the tool when City visit us.

I might make an early trip across the pond if this happens...

Fabian Delph's a w**ker, he wears a w**ker's hat

He said that he was loyal, but he's a massive t**t

Still loyalty in football, this is what he said

Now all we want is Ciaran Clark to kick him in the head

f**cking c**t. Absolute c**t.

Agree with stu here. Worse than downing. Our captaining spouted so much bullshit about staying and loving the club and being loyal.

mzjj.jpg

wearing a Citeh jacket and shirt having photo,s taken signing shirts and teddy bears for plastic "really pleased" Citeh supporters, on Sky--

is making me real mad----taking the p*** My Lord--taking the p***

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

11737975_10153565886977009_8945941091555

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived