FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

am feeling a right d***head, singing his f*****g praises to sky blue mates, all week!!!since his P.R. stunted Villa luv in statement!!!

lesson learned at my grand age---will-never ever never believe a dam word a professional footballer says these days!!! what a great example to young football fans-----DISGRACEFUL!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it once, I've said it many times until the wankers running the club at the club are gone nothing at the Villa will change!

Lerner and the likes are only interested in the BRIGHT outlook of their bank balances!

We can sign whoever we like in the future soon as they are good enough Lerner will run his hands together and wish them luck!

Barry, Milner, Young, Downing, Delph, Benteke.

To a lesser extent Cleverly, Vlarr.

Players will not stay unless they see the club striving forward!!

4 years and counting Lerner is a c**t!

Pete --I,m English through and through----and luv the Cricket team to do well----but football wise its The Famous Aston Villa----first second third and fourth--- don't care much bout the 3 Lions.

must say England football team is a f****g albatross for ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB, I just wish that young Jack would choose to play if selected for the Republic----otherwise he could be the next !!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

being irish man for me it is very simple i never want delph to succeed at anything every again , but quick question for you england fans , do you want an english team with judas in the starting 11 to win ?

I always want England to win.

England like villa are a football team, I don't care who plays for them.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

11363961_943041372408952_98018787_n.jpg

More lies than Jim Carey !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I always want England to win.

England like villa are a football team, I don't care who plays for them.

Agree, although as before I still don't think he is good enough for England.

Might get myself a banner made up with Delphs chosen words on it in readiness for the games against Man City.

I know players come and go but this latest one has really taken the p*ss out of AVFC and its fans, right pissed of this afternoon.

Agree, although as before I still don't think he is good enough for England.

He will get found out at city.

At villa he was a big(ish) fish in a small pond.

image.png

Archived