FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one really leaves a bad taste.

Really bad week for the club losing two of our best players. I am certain we will see some new faces now but it will be very hard to attract some of the names people will want here. I have seen the likes of Hernandez mentioned but there is just no chance we will be signing players of his calibre or able to replace Benteke.

Likewise Delph is a huge loss, I know there is mixed thoughts on how good he was but he is a big player for us to replace. The reports and stats on Gueye seem promising but the reality is none of us know what to expect from him.

Huge Summer ahead.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

"Leaving aston villa is the hardest decision I've ever had to make, my decision to stay initially was purely based on the emotion and feelings i hold for the club, rather than looking at the football opportunity that had been placed in front of me"

Load of shite the c**t

c**t is the only word for him , worse than Yorke this is

11214274_10207636405695320_2458115258621

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Guessing a lot of kids got there new jerseys with delph on back, club should refund everyone of them

Already said they will.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I don't normally add comments but on this occasion I feel that Delph should be paying out of his own pocket to refund the fans who paid to have his name on their tops.

SCAB comes to mind.

I only said last week at work that I was proud to say it was so good to have Delph playing and staying at my club when you have so much lies and cheating in football, It made a refreshing change.

SCAB

Archived