FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Official: Delph Joins Man City

Loyalvillan

first Benteke, now Delph. is this a sign?? all the promises of a new owner, new direction then all of a sudden no new owner and 2 of arguably our best players have all but gone, coincedence that delph goes same day as Benteke's clause gets met?? no delph had clause that said if benteke@s clause met then so can his....................................judas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think benteke and delph were texting eachother.

newcomer.png

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ what a load of garbage----trying to sugar coat the about turn change of mind, what about Citeh,s improved offer??

----wont wash ol lad wont wash!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

you shouldn't make a statement until you are 100% certain that what you are saying is true. If he was torn between his heart and his head then the statement should not have been made. All he's succeeded in doing is making himself look like a pr*ck.

If he would have gone last week then I would have been disappointed but understanding at the same time. After that statement I couldn't care less if he rots in the reserves and never plays for England again.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Loyalty, Integrity, Honesty.....3 words that Delph has no idea of the meaning!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Delph Comment

My decision to stay initially was purely based on the emotion and feelings that I hold for the club and the people there rather than looking at the football opportunity that had been placed in front of me.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Another comment aswell,seen this pic online

CGgm7v3UcAM7ear.jpg

He's a c**t

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived