Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loyalvillan

Official: Delph Joins Man City

And I was one of the few on here a week ago defending him.

Bitterly disappointed but something must have changed at the club for him to do an about turn like this. It could well be as Klien has suggested that he was informed that Benteke was staying only to be told that he is now leaving.

If it's just money (which I doubt) then he will deserve the Judas tag and will now be hated more than any other former Villa player.

Now it is vital Sherwood is given all the cash from sales and brings in quality players - delph can go and I don't begrudge him the chance to do so - I do however find the way he lied and deceived fans totally unforgivable .

an absoulute snake why come out and say that last week and now they leave and for his new statment has just confirmed how much of c**t he is

just no honour in football today----what was the point in all that Villa luving garbage ealier this week?? absolutely completely pointless--- has taken us for proper mugs,

A 5 year deal, he is now saying he "could not turn down the football opportunity offered to me"!!

we shall see we shall see,

just no honour in football today----what was the point in all that Villa luving garbage ealier this week?? absolutely completely pointless--- has taken us for proper mugs,A 5 year deal, he is now saying he "could not turn down the football opportunity offered to me"!!we shall see we shall see,

He's getting a lot of money to sit on his arse.

Hope the horrible b**tard don't dare try comeing down the holte to clap wen we play the 3rd biggest team from.mancheater #moderndayjudas

Come on Clarke, break the pricks legs next season.

Agreed or richards keeping him in his pocket an being like u ask my advice and do what u want

he has taken a big risk with his carear yes he may win things at man city but will he play can he i won the league with man city and if he dosent play he may lose not only hes starting place for england but his place in the england squad