Sign in to follow this  
avstu

04. Micah Richards

AnneMc    265

Hope he plays better than he sings lol

Bunn's is worse.

Morpheus    51

Doesn't seem to be the answer to our weakness at centre back so he may be better at RB with Crespo coming to partner Okore when fit.

Clark simply isn't good enough and should be sold along with Baker.

Patrick    170

Doesn't seem to be the answer to our weakness at centre back so he may be better at RB with Crespo coming to partner Okore when fit.

i think its too early to judge anyone yet ,,,,wait until the season has started and they have played a few league games

that includes clarke ,,baker and richards and okore

B6!    631

Clark was superb last night and has played well for a while so can't understand why you want rid.

• Upvote 1

freddy    155

Sky Sports report Micah as team captain for the forthcoming season---with Gabby as club captain,!

Morpheus    51

Sky Sports report Micah as team captain for the forthcoming season---with Gabby as club captain,!

A bit behind the times freddy.

Tuco    14

Just reading that Micah as taken young Grealish under his wing to try and get him straightened out some what for a footballing life in the Premiership (if at all possible).

LionHeart82    6

Micah was so devastated at Sherwood's departure and a little insulting at the news of Garde's potential arrival 

Anything to do with his promise of playing CB, which may now be void, I wonder?

Well, Micah, it appears Mr Garde can speak English just fine, so the message you may be playing RB should be clear enough lol

Ave    33

He needs to get over himself and play RB. Would do the club many favors if he did.

avstu    216

Pissed me off when not one could bother to apologise to the fans at Sunderland. 

Micah tweeted yesterday that he was sorry to the fans and vowed to give 100% from now on. We can say, why haven't you already but what does that achieve? I want to see some fight even though I accept we are gone. 

Perth Villan    76

If the captain is not giving 100% then you can't expect the rest of the team to!

I'm glad he's explained why we are losing. Now we can get back to winning ways lol :whistle

dorset lion    356

He had few options before signing here though it was reported ( probably by him ) that he could have earned more at Sunderland but we offered him the CB role.

He is not a CB, he is out of position too often whether through a lack of awareness or trying to do too much and it is costing us. His natural instinct to attack was what made him such an exciting player when he broke through a decade ago and he hasn't changed. I would have him in my team in any other position before CB.

Patrick    170
45 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

He had few options before signing here though it was reported ( probably by him ) that he could have earned more at Sunderland but we offered him the CB role.

He is not a CB, he is out of position too often whether through a lack of awareness or trying to do too much and it is costing us. His natural instinct to attack was what made him such an exciting player when he broke through a decade ago and he hasn't changed. I would have him in my team in any other position before CB.

He has a clause in his contract that says  he must be played only as a CB

dorset lion    356
40 minutes ago, Patrick said:

He has a clause in his contract that says  he must be played only as a CB

I've not seen his contract Pat but that would be one hell of a stupid clause.......so its probably true.

B6!    631

is it a coincidence that the the 2 games we have played since his return from injury we have lost ?