FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League Thread 2015/16

Loyalvillan

Whatever you do, please DO NOT post fixture lists on the forum. The Premier League take copyright of fixtures ridiculously seriously and many websites have been taken down in the past for reproducing fixtures without the appropriate licence. I can't remember the price of the licence off the top of my head but it's not cheap (hundreds of pounds for one club, thousands for them all) and frankly we need the money for running the server.

As an example of what can happen if fixtures are posted illegally, please read this: http://www.bsad.org/0506/reports/fixtures_letter.html. A previous website/forum has also been closed down in the past by legal threats .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have removed the fixture list as its against website rules to publish them on here.

ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH FIXTURES ON THIS WEBSITE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

ok i was just looking at the fixtures

few things spring to mind

glad we got bournemouth away 1st game ,,,,,,,,,i doubt if i would have got a ticket anyway

1st home game ,,,,,,,,,,man u ,,,,,,,,,,just as it was last time we beat them at villa park in the league in 1995

20 years ago nearly exactly more or less,,,since they won nothing with kids

boxing day ,,,,,,,,west ham at home

this reminds of boxing day west ham at home 40 years ago 1975

1st season for us in Div 1,,,,,,,,,a packed villa park seen us win 4-1

realising balloons when the teams come out was at its peak in the holte end

great days ,,i also remember going derby away the next day

last home match of the season ,,,,,,,,,,newcastle

reminds me of when we got newcastle relegated at villa park on the last match a few seasons ago

lets hope they dont have the last laugh this season

last away and last match of the season arsenal away

nearly exactly 35 years since we won the league at Arsenal away

nothing to do with ipswich ,,

,,we done enough over the whole season to be champions of England

fliegetn0.gif

I have removed the fixture list as its against website rules to publish them on here.

I understand the reason B6 and have read the link Eastie posted, very informative.

The real reason for the removal of the fixtures is not our website rules though.

The real reasons are the financial and censorship threats made to this and all websites, threats emanating from the plutocratic pigs that run football, especially those in the troughhogging EPL.

78lcZ.jpg

Florence Thompson, 32, and her children are photographed in a camp of destitute pea pickers in Nipomo, central California, during the Great Depression in 1936. (AP Photo/Dorothea Lange, file)

AVFC RFC SAFC

You are right Larry - the bully boy threats are pathetic but sadly they have carried through on these threats elsewhere imposing fines and closing forums .

Scandalous scoundrels !!!

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

You are right Larry - the bully boy threats are pathetic but sadly they have carried through on these threats elsewhere imposing fines and closing forums .

Scandalous scoundrels !!!

This matter was discussed on here before, Eastie and I said then that the fixtures were in the public domain.

Someone may have posted Aston Villa's fixtures last season, I certainly did in 2013-2014 :

#204263 2013-14 Fixtures

Posted by Larry-AV on 19/06/2013 in The Holte End

I copied the fixtures from the website into a notepad and saved them.

Cannot see why they are whinging about copyright, it's like saying,

'These are the fixtures. but no-one can see them' !!!

From my notepad, source Aston Villa FC :

AVFC-Fixtures_2013-2014

As at 19/06/2013

The real drawback to posting the fixtures in full is the one we are all familiar with :

Shunting for SKY and other TV broadcasts !

AVFC RFC SAFC

Someone may have posted Aston Villa's fixtures last season, I certainly did in 2013-2014 :

#204263 2013-14 Fixtures

Posted by Larry-AV on 19/06/2013 in The Holte End

I copied the fixtures from the website into a notepad and saved them.

Cannot see why they are whinging about copyright, it's like saying,

'These are the fixtures. but no-one can see them' !!!

From my notepad, source Aston Villa FC :

AVFC-Fixtures_2013-2014

As at 19/06/2013

Expect a loud knock on the front door at 6 am tomorrow morning Larry

Eastie has been in touch with the premier league about this

fliegetn0.gif

Expect a loud knock on the front door at 6 am tomorrow morning Larry

Eastie has been in touch with the premier league about this

Slimy old snake :(

Dont worry about him larry , keep those bodypaint photos coming mate - any villa ones?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Slimy old snake :(

Dont worry about him larry , keep those bodypaint photos coming mate - any villa ones?

I never found any, Eastie.

'Tales' was an Albion Fan, but I don't think he ever found an Albion bodypaint lass.

I have just found a new avatar for the EPL ( Conman can adopt it too, if he wants to ! :lol: ) :

115388-004-66C73329.jpg

AVFC RFC SAFC

• B6! unpinned this topic

Archived