FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League Thread 2015/16

Loyalvillan

Bournemouth away up first.

Great but allocation will be 1500 max.

Likely to be moved for TV anyhow.

Thats s*%t that is, great time of the year to be on the coast, but no chance of tickets for that game, and to be fair thats a cup final for bournemouth, memories of portsmouth spring to mind 2003 opener.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth away up first.

Great but allocation will be 1500 max.

Likely to be moved for TV anyhow.

Certainty for tv - maybe Monday night.

Not a bad opening 6 games - should get at least 10 points.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Certainty for tv - maybe Monday night.

Not a bad opening 6 games - should get at least 10 points.

thats optimism for you, hope your right. cant see us getting anything from first 2 games, palace away maybe a point, should beat sunderland at home, leicester away who knows and should beat the baggies, fixtures on a whole dont look to bad, top teams faily spread out so no ass whooping 2/3 games in a row only disappointment is being away at start and finish.

Tickets for this will be like gold dust but if anyone could get me one i'll keep you in beer for the day, and be more than happy to show any of you coming down where to drink as the area around the ground isn't blessed with too many pubs.

thats optimism for you, hope your right. cant see us getting anything from first 2 games, palace away maybe a point, should beat sunderland at home, leicester away who knows and should beat the baggies, fixtures on a whole dont look to bad, top teams faily spread out so no ass whooping 2/3 games in a row only disappointment is being away at start and finish.

Best to play utd early on before they get into their stride - think we can get a result at bournemouth too.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Tickets for this will be like gold dust but if anyone could get me one i'll keep you in beer for the day, and be more than happy to show any of you coming down where to drink as the area around the ground isn't blessed with too many pubs.

You got more chance asking Bournemouth fans

fliegetn0.gif

Risky move larry - its happened before on forums and the premer leagiue have not hesitated to take legal action .

They are very strict on this and although i think the fixtures should be readily copied i would strongly advise removal in this case .

It is a silly rule but they are red hot on copyright .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! unpinned this topic

Archived