FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Premier League Thread 2015/16

Loyalvillan

Discuss the Premier League here

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a easy run in to the end of the season is always welcome but as results last season have shown....no easy or certain games for any team in the Premier League

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Personally i don't care who it is but I would like it home, away, away because I am away on holiday for the second and third week fixtures.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Personally i don't care who it is but I would like it home, away, away because I am away on holiday for the second and third week fixtures.

Away somewhere I don't want to go to again for week three would be good as we'll be away too.

2426f5x.png

Away somewhere I don't want to go to again for week three would be good as we'll be away too.

I'm never happy at missing villa home games but the family summer holiday is something that villa fall second to.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I'm never happy at missing villa home games but the family summer holiday is something that villa fall second to.

Fair enough.

My dad's not best pleased that we didn't have a 'proper wedding' so seventeen of us holidaying in the sun and a big party organised for our wedding and a big birthday for my sister.

Couldn't really say no.

2426f5x.png

hopefully 1st match will be an away game at somewhere i dont fancy going as i will be on holiday

sunderland away springs to mind

fliegetn0.gif

• B6! unpinned this topic

Archived