FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2015/16

B6!

you released a lot of players how many players right now have you got?( inc the above signings,),...its not that long untill the hibs game

The Rangers website still shows 14 first team players, Dimitri, with a further 18 in youth.

If John Eustace joins then it will be 15 and 20 players respectively.

Rangers FC - First Team {14}

Rangers FC - Professional & Youth {18}

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celtic linked with genk striker jelle vossen im sure villa was linked with him a yr or 2 ago iirc,...2m hes rated

going to burnley

fliegetn0.gif

Scottish League Cup R1 : Rangers v Peterhead

Rangers FC - Gers Face Peterhead in League Cup

SPFL - League Cup first-round draw, 06/07/2015

Scottish League Cup first-round draw (alpha sorted) :

Annan Athletic v Queen of the South
Ayr United v Brechin City
Berwick Rangers v Alloa Athletic
Dunfermline Athletic v Cowdenbeath
East Fife v Dumbarton
Falkirk v East Stirlingshire
Greenock Morton v Elgin City
Heart of Midlothian v Arbroath
Hibernian v Montrose
Livingston v Clyde
Queen's Park v Forfar Athletic
Raith Rovers v Albion Rovers
Rangers v Peterhead
Stirling Albion v Airdrieonians
Stranraer v Stenhousemuir

Ties to be played on Saturday August 1st, 2015.

AVFC RFC SAFC

going to burnley

aye we are linked with young turkish striker nadir cifci from dundee utd,he's ok SPL/english championship standard,not impressed we have money well enough to find a hidden gem in europe as we have quite good scouts

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Celtic have all but won the race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard on loan, it has been claimed.

The Bhoys are keen on providing a home for Odegaard for the 2015/16 campaign as the Norwegian looks to secure regular first team football at a high level to further his development.

Celtic have an ace card in manager Ronny Deila, who coached Odegaard at his former club Stromsgodset. And that has not been lost on Odegaard, who is likely to struggle to play regularly under Rafael Benitez next term.

Now, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato, Celtic have all but won the race for Odegaard.

Real Madrid have favoured the 16-year-old remaining in Spain and heading on loan to a side in La Liga, but it appears Odegaard's desire to work with Deila may have won the day.

At Celtic, Odegaard could potentially play in the Champions League group stage, if the Bhoys can navigate the qualifying rounds; their bid starts later this month.

Real Madrid won the race for Odegaard's signature at the start of this year, beating off competition from a whole host of clubs, a group which included Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Celtic.

He has been turning out for their second string, Real Madrid Castilla, while training with the senior team.

Read more at http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/07/...Qi8fQfTgeVo.99

This relates to the appeal by HMRC against the rulings on EBTs used by Rangers' Oldco.
Perhaps it is appropriate that this matter should resume on Budget Day !
BTW, the Oldco has not 'been liqudated', if it had been liquidated, it would not exist.
If it does not exist then against whom, or what, is HMRC contesting this Case ???

Skysports - Rangers 'big tax case' goes back to court

AVFC RFC SAFC

Rangers new signing, lang hes an u18 scottish internationlist,suprised larry hasnt posted this

2qmjad5.jpg

Great tits

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

celtic sign a stand in keeper

GOALKEEPER, Logan Bailly is the latest player to join the Celtic squad at Paradise after making the move from OH Leuven in his native Belgium.
He moved to Genk in 2002 from the Standard Liege youth side and in season 2006/07 he emerged as their first choice keeper and that sparked a move to German giants, Borussia Munchengladbach the following term.
Bailly also spent time in Switzerland on loan at Celtic’s old European foes, Neuchatel Xamax as well as representing Belgium at every level from Under-16 up to the national side’s senior team and he is delighted at joining the Hoops on a three-year deal.
He said: “It’s a great feeling, it’s big team with a big history and I’m very happy I’m here. When you see Celtic from the outside, you know it is a big team but when you are here you realise that it is a lot bigger.
“My manager told me about the interest but when you hear that a club like Celtic is interested in you, at first you don’t believe it, it’s like a dream to pay for Celtic. When you play football you dream of playing on the big stage.”
Bailly will take up the No.26 shirt this season, the one left on the peg by Craig Gordon who will now sport the No.1 shirt this term, but the Belgian new Bhoy is looking to follow Celtic’s top keeper in other ways as well.
He said on challenging Craig Gordon: “I have a lot of respect for him because he is a great goalkeeper with a lot of experience in a long career so it will be nice to be training with him.
“I’m 29 but I can still learn a lot from him. I think I’m in my prime just now as 29 or 30-years-old is a great age for a goalkeeper.
“As I said, I’m 29 but I hope that my career is starting now and I still have a few years left to play football.”
The keeper has already met his new team-mates up at Lennoxtown and is looking forward to settling in there, and in Scotland after playing in Belgium, Germany and Switzerland.
He said: “I was up at the training complex yesterday morning and I met the players. Every country is different but this is my first time in Scotland and if you are happy in your football then everything else is alright.
“Glasgow looks like a great city and I think I’m going to be very happy here.”

Confirmation of the signings of Jordan Gibson and Tom Lang, who have become Academy players at Rangers.

Rangers FC - Lang And Gibson Join Gers

Rangers FC - Tom Targeting The Top

Another match shunted from Saturday, to Sunday 02/08/2015, KO 15:00 hours.

Rangers FC - Peterhead Game Moved

For once this is not for TV, but to avoid clashing with Celtic's home league match.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• B6! locked this topic
  • B6! unpinned this topic

Archived