Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B6!

Scottish Football Thread 2015/16

16/06/2016 : I have asked Admin (by PM) to close this thread and set-up the one for Season 2016-2017, as the fixtures are released tomorrow.

Dimitri, I included you in the PM, but it came up with this : 'Dimitri cannot receive messages' ... I reckon you have the same problem as I had with PMs, so you will have to delete some to free up space.

AVFC RFC SAFC

16 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

16/06/2016 : I have asked Admin (by PM) to close this thread and set-up the one for Season 2016-2017, as the fixtures are released tomorrow.

Dimitri, I included you in the PM, but it came up with this : 'Dimitri cannot receive messages' ... I reckon you have the same problem as I had with PMs, so you will have to delete some to free up space.

no worries larry deleted a few pm's still haven't received your pm but a new 16/17 Scottish football thread tomorrow sounds good to me,makes sense anyway as fixtures are out heard a rumour the 1st celtic v rangers match is on the 11th sept but prob a load of shite some are thinking it will be sooner end of aug we will see though,tommorow at 10am

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Okay, Dimitri ... and you will not get the PM I sent to admin as I had to remove your name before I could send it.

AVFC RFC SAFC

can't wait 

fliegetn0.gif

Blues are to play Scottish Championship side Hibernian in a pre-season friendly at Easter Road on Sunday 24 July (2pm kick-off).

fliegetn0.gif

stokes joins Blackburn rovers 3yr deal

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

17/06/2017 : The article below has links to the 2016-2017 fixtures for every SPL team.

Note that there are 33 fixtures for each team. The SPL will split after that and the top and bottom six teams will play each other, to get a 38 game season.

Skysports - Scottish Premiership fixtures 2016/17

AVFC RFC SAFC

Topic closed, please use 2016/17  season

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy