FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2015/16

B6!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

30/05/2016 : It looks like Hibernian could lose their Manager to Rotherham United.

Skysports - Hibernian allow Alan Stubbs to hold talks with Rotherham

I suppose we must prepare ourselves for similar, in maybe 5 years time, when Tottenham Hotspur ask Rangers if they can speak to Mark Warburton. biggrin.png

You will do well to keep him another 2 years - as soon as a big job in the premier comes up - maybe he will replace RDM ;)

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Mark Warburton is a Spurs Fan, Eastie. I cannot see Pochettino leaving Tottenham any time soon, but 5 years might be realistic. During those 5 years Mark Warburton and David Weir will be fully engaged in re-establishing and keeping Rangers at the pinnacle of Scottish football and campaigning in Europe too. It will be an ongoing task which neither MW nor DW will abandon, so no EPL Club will tempt them away except, possibly, Tottenham Hotspur with MW ... in maybe 5 years time, with the emphasis on 'maybe'.

AVFC RFC SAFC

There are several reports that Alan Stubbs will be announced as Manager of Rotherham United today, 01/06/2016.

For the record, Hibernian have issued life bans to 'fans' of theirs who invaded the Hampden Park pitch and assaulted Rangers players and staff.

AVFC RFC SAFC

6 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

There are several reports that Alan Stubbs will be announced as Manager of Rotherham United today, 01/06/2016.

For the record, Hibernian have issued life bans to 'fans' of theirs who invaded the Hampden Park pitch and assaulted Rangers players and staff.

stubbs has signed a 3 year deal at rotherham and rangers have condoned the behaviour of their fans who ran on the pitch to confront and fight  the  joyous celebrating Hibs fans 

fliegetn0.gif

If NFL is appointed by Hibernian, it will be interesting to see how he copes in a multi-horse race, Dimitri.

At least he will not have Rangers' hoodoo team, Alloa Athletic to worry about. laugh.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC

2 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

It NFL is appointed by Hibernian, it will be interesting to see how he copes in a multi-horse race, Dimitri.

At least he will not have Rangers' hoodoo team, Alloa Athletic to worry about. laugh.gif

he did have a challenge in his 1st & 2nd season out of the 4 n a bit seasons he was with celtic in the spl losing just out in his 1st full season but winning it on his 2nd full attempt,i hope it happens,i really think he regrets leaving celtic now,but I'm glad its panned out that way now we have Rodgers,be intresting seeing him back in Scotland & with another club,hibs will be happy with the appointment they also have kinda timmy leanings which helps

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• B6! locked this topic
  • B6! unpinned this topic

Archived